Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hypron

04-02-2013

Nooo she was so fun to play before, why you touched my pig riot?

foxyfennec

04-02-2013

I love this, always loved Sejuani but she looked like such a tramp. New armour = winning

Kuromajin

04-02-2013

Oh yes, finally.
Thank you riot. I waited for this for a long time.

Rippie

04-02-2013

Omg..CAN'T WAIT.

Drinagledahentai

04-02-2013

Hope she can keep up with other junglers now

Zephyrus0

04-03-2013

Quote:
Zyxas:
Already tried. Now her first Jungle clean is slow and VERY painfull, I tried several rune and mastery build and none seems to let me gank at lvl 4 if I don't get help at the beginning, which is kinda dissapointing. Also, she is as slow as ever, being absolutely unable to chase if they are out of pig-charge range. The DOT of her W has been significantly reduced, and if you don't get good items (bad start, for example) its damage is meaningless and neglectable.

On the other hand, her burst has improved and if she somehow reaches you, your chances to escape are very small, unless she runs out of mana which seems to happen all the time, even with blue.

If I had to change something, I would increase her base ad or as, or some cooldown/duration to the w, so clears aren't that terrible.

TL.DR: slower clear, mana hunger, more burst, still too slow.

slower clear?

LOL since when?

You max E first. Q, W, E basically clears a wraith camp almost instantly.

She's MUCH better now. Much.

Without any help at all she has a 3 minutes and 30 seconds clear time. That's very fast.

Her ganks are better, her late game is better... she's just better overall.

Quengelbengel

04-03-2013

She looks really 'cool' in her new armor and i like the fact that as a tank she gets an armor increasing ability. Bought her this morning (only 10k IP left now )

Sewtz

04-03-2013

Great work! I love how you did not change too much of her abilities and play style! Shes a fun champ and Riot is doing a great job fixing her!

TyrDaishi

04-03-2013

I don't really get it. the visual rework is more then welcome, but it always felt pretty good to play Sejuani as she was before. I also think that there are other Champions that have much more need for a visual rework. Especially Poppy needs a visual update and the ability to farm properly in the early/midgame. I came bacl after a few months break just to see that they didn't buff Poppy but they even nerfed her even more. The good lategame was no excuse for crippling her even more. Additionally to the HP-Regeneration nerf, which hit Sejuani as well as Poppy pretty hard. Everyone has champs they like to play more then others, but I really just want to see everyone balanced.

Unholyshift

04-03-2013

No reason to play Amumu now she's like his better version