Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KebabMedBrööd

04-02-2013

Sejuani has got a major buff. Tho, what exactly is "apply Frost"? is it the same 10% MSpd slow as before or something else? And what is the affected area for the effect from a missed ult?
Excellent rework. She gets the only thing she needed to shine : a tank steroid. With her new passive.

Algiz Othila

04-02-2013

So, you've turned her from an embittered member of an exiled royal clan, who firmly believes she and her clan are the rightful heirs to the throne...
To an embittered sociopath with delusions of "strength"...
Ugh.

Folfire

04-02-2013

Can Ashe get some love too? She's nice atm, but I would like her to fill her role as much as all the others in Freljord who are getting reworked, I dun want her to fall behind her fellow characters...

Kamst

04-02-2013

i dun get it... on her traditional skin her right horn from her helmet is missing but on the new classic one the left one is missing

Tsujigiri83

04-02-2013

i was shaking when i heard she gets a remake. the 'naked' skin calmed me down a bit, but i still don't know what to think of it. just hope her ulti range and splash stay the same.

and please riot make darkrider sejuani look more like on the splash art, not blue like an avatar ^^
crossing my fingers, hope it turns out great!

KingofKingz

04-02-2013

ok

Zyxas

04-02-2013

Already tried. Now her first Jungle clean is slow and VERY painfull, I tried several rune and mastery build and none seems to let me gank at lvl 4 if I don't get help at the beginning, which is kinda dissapointing. Also, she is as slow as ever, being absolutely unable to chase if they are out of pig-charge range. The DOT of her W has been significantly reduced, and if you don't get good items (bad start, for example) its damage is meaningless and neglectable.

On the other hand, her burst has improved and if she somehow reaches you, your chances to escape are very small, unless she runs out of mana which seems to happen all the time, even with blue.

If I had to change something, I would increase her base ad or as, or some cooldown/duration to the w, so clears aren't that terrible.

TL.DR: slower clear, mana hunger, more burst, still too slow.

RebeL1917

04-02-2013

finally..

Sirmais

04-02-2013

Should make like this from the very beginning. Why you didn't do that?

Go home Riot, you're drunk.

tomaatketchup

04-02-2013

i don't know what I have to expect from this, she is nice now. Hope that this relaunch doesn't affect her playstyle. She is 1 of my favourite champs