Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Sejuani, the Winter's Wrath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skios

04-12-2013

I've never said this, but...

This. Is. Utter. Bull****. WHY are you touching my love, my boar lady, my fierce female warrior. Freakin' idiots! D: That's all I -can- say at this point.

Just... Just NO.

ARGH!

Manta Mahlknech

04-12-2013

Pretty please, don't change the original skin with the new original remake, If there's anything i can do to convince you, please don't just change it.

You're doing the skill changes, you have the new skin you made for her, but for the old players of Sejuani, the players that loved her. that supported your original hard work in making her, that stuck with her no matter what was said about her, for those, if you can find it in yourself to keep the old model the same? I'm sure I'm speaking for most of the Sejuani fanatics.

Thank you in advance for anything you can do about this.

Edit:
Ill make a list of the things i dislike about the remake of the original skin

The sholder pad of the Sejuani, with the glow blue, looks unreal and wow'ish for me
The missing shield may not be a major thing but she looked so good with it
The skin color of Sejuani, the old skin gave you the feel that she is getting cold, it was the perfect skin color, while the new one might not be a bad color, the old one was just better.
Her armor, old Sejuani leather outfit just looked better than this remake
Her old face was so nice, i really loved it! one simply fell in love with that face, and I'm not even talking about the splash art.
The pigs hair color is pure white, looks fake, old grayish color did not just look well with her on it, but it made the pig feel harder and rough not to mention, real.
The leather straps on the pig does not give the same hold as the old one, i was crazy about the double strap effect at the neck of the old model
The armor on the bud of the pig is really not nice, it looks flat, not comfy and badly placed.
The tusks of the new model compared to the old one is not good, it looks like the tusk was placed next to the head and then coated with the fur skin, where the old one had the look of it going out of the head.
The nose. the whole nose is pink. if this was a bacon pig i would not have mind :/ but this is like a bush-pig, "flakvark"
The head of the pig appears too big. in comparison with the old one.

Please I'm not trying to insult the work you did on this model, i'm just comparing them and for me, the old model was a masterpiece! not to mention the splash art, that face she had!

ReafDraw

04-14-2013

Riot. thank you. Thank you for addressing the problems with this champ who I love oh so much. (Also Trundle) Thank you for making her fit into her lore and all. She looks a lot more badass and fierce now!

P.S I think Heimerdinger needs some attention next..
P.S.S I love Riot game.
P.S.S.S Thanks for making League of Legends.

Mainman21

04-16-2013

Do someone know when this changes will come?
And will her IP and RP price change?

Mainman21

04-16-2013

Do somebody know when tis changes will be added?
and will Sejuanis IP and RP prices changed?
would be great if they are not^^
I like her but i think you can´t play her as an ap because her ratio isnt high enough... well i´m looking forward to it

kilerbite

04-16-2013

Its a nice visual upgrade but i think that are champions like sivir or taric that need more an visual upgrade that trundle or sejuani....

Edgy Rhinx

04-16-2013

Rework Syvana, Seji is fine.

FromBrussels

04-25-2013

when will the patch come out, it has been 3 weeks now :s

nu3DocBaM

05-04-2013

ee