Stutter Step

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rainfell

01-04-2013

Is there actually a complete and proper way to do it in game, hold position sort of works, but its not quite right. What i'm looking for is something kinda like the stop command, but one that literally just stops what you're doing (moving and attacking) without actually turning off your attack , enabling a sort of stutter-step action

HQS flowsicK

01-04-2013

S

Rainfell

01-04-2013

But S stops you attacking completely , if it didnt do that, it'd be EXACTLY what im looking for

Rainfell

01-04-2013

Basically, to use the OBVIOUS example, Terran marine micro in any of the starcraft games, is what im trying to achieve with an AD carry in LoL. there must be a way, even if its round and about and requires far more effort than move - s - move - s - move - s

Dooby Doob

01-04-2013

Shift + right click, only use it when their aren't minions around though and to chase low people in to brushes.

Edit: A key plus left click works too.

Ifanair94

01-04-2013

What you are saying is done by using the A button and then using the right click to move back. It is a good tool to kite but only viable when there are no minions or you will attack them as the A will make you attack the closest target.

Rainfell

01-04-2013

Ahh, I just tried it in a Custom game, its... not as fluid or effective as youd do with marines, I also noticed if you hold position -right click , it has the exact same effect, making you target the closest, as opposed to keeping your target. If only theyd implement a way to let you keep your target like that, AD carries would literally get a huge boost vs all the tanky dpsy people that hunt them like banelings hunt marines. Literally , it wouldnt be a balance issue to add, because it would be entirely skill based, and if you out micro your opponent, you deserve an advantage really.