[Champion Suggestion] Kaine, the obsessed Father

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MightyKaine

31-03-2013

Appearance:
Name:  Kaine, the demonic father farbe.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  13.8 KB
*******http://s14.directupload.net/images/130331/temp/qryvgjd4.jpg[/IMG]

Tags:
Fighter, Tank, Melee

Lore:

One day pain's paladin, known as Mordekaiser, stole the soul of an ancient magician to reveal his secrets. A young girl called Lil, saw him but escaped his scary presence. The fear she felt since this day, haunted her in her dreams, making her sick and slowly confusing her mind. Her father Kaine, a combat veteran, saw his suffering daughter and figured out, that he had to defeat the paladin of pain to end this misery.
The loving father traveled to the Shadow Isles and challenged Mordekaiser. They fought three days and nights, but Kaine was not able to find out the weakness of his enemy. Finally Mordekaiser grabbed him and drained his soul out of his damaged body, to finish him off. Only through his unbreakable will Kaine managed it to keep parts of his soul by himself. Amused by the last stand of his opponent, pain's paladin infected Kaine's destroyed soul with his own darkness and left him alone, nearly dead and broken.
Kaine woke up in darkest night, listening to a creepy voice wispering words of pure evil in his ears. It took a while for him to figure out that he was talking to himself. From now on Kaine was obsessed by his own demonic soul. Mordekaisers pestilence was grown in him and gave his soul an own dark awareness and will. Slowly this personal demon tried to take over Kaine's body but got overpowered by it's original owner.
Knowing that it would be to dangerous to see his daughter again, he followed the darkness within to search, seek and destroy the mercury of pain, who did all this to him and his family.
“No one should ever be forced to fight himself...” Kaine

Quotes:
Kaine's voice consists of two parts, his own manly deep voice and the creepy one of his demonic soul.
Selection:
“Follow us on our march summoner.”
Moving:
“We will find them.”
“Two wills, one way summoner.”
“Time to darken the light.”
“For my family I will march.”
“I do not fear the darkness outside.”
Attack:
“We will strike them down!”
“This one stands in our way!”
“I cannot hold him back!”
Taunt:
“Look at yourself coward, even my daughter could fight you.”
“Have you ever fought a man, who had nothing to loose? Well it's your first and last time.”
Joke:
Kaine and his demonic soul talk to each other.
“Can't you just shut up one time?” “Only if we walk HAND in HAND... get it?” “Oh my...”
“Shhhh quiet, you will frighten them.” “Yes and you will please them with your lovely soul...oh wait.” “What the...”
Secret taunt facing Mordekaiser:
“Finally! We will wipe out your pestilence Mordekaiser!”
“You will pay for what you have done to me and the mine!”
Finishing Mordekaiser:
“We did it... We erased pain's paladin... now there is only one left... within.”

Stats:
Damage: 54 (+3.1 per level)
Health: 472 (+98 per level)
Fury: 100
Move Speed: 350
Armor: 19 (+3.5 per level)
Magic Resistance: 31 (+1.4 per level)
Health Regen: 7.1 (+0.71 per level)
Range: 125

Suggested Items Normal/Dominion:
Name:  Dorans Shield.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  9.1 KBDoran's Shield / Name:  Prospectors Blade.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  9.1 KBProspector's Blade
Name:  Mercury Treads.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  10.0 KBMercury's Treads
Name:  Sunfire Cape.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  10.1 KBSunfire Cape
Name:  Blade of the Ruindes King.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  9.7 KBBlade of the Ruined King / Name:  Sanguine Blade.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  9.5 KBSanguide Blade
Name:  Spirit Visage.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  10.0 KBSpirit Visage
Name:  Randuins Omen.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  9.3 KBRanduin's Omen

Abilities:

Name:  Twisted Soul.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  9.4 KB
Twisted Soul (Passive)
Losing the control over his body, Kaine loses up to 20% of his Health, Health Regeneration, Armor and Magic Resistance, depending on how much Fury he has. Additionally his Spells deal up to 20% more Damage and gain special effects from 50 Fury on. Kaine loses 5 Fury each time he does a hit.

Name:  Touch of Evil.jpg
Views: 795
Touch of Evil (Q)
Kaine dashes forward, grabs the first enemy champion the collides with for 1 second dealing 50/100/150/200/250 (+0.6 Attack Damage) physical damage. Minions and neutral creeps he passes are feared for 1 second. Kaine gains 30 Fury.

Over 50 Fury:
The target is feared for 1.5 seconds after the grab.

Cooldown: 13.8/12.6/11.4/10.2/9
Cost: no cost
Range: 575

Name:  Dark Reaper.jpg
Views: 788
Size:  9.7 KB
Dark Reaper (W)
Kaine wields his sword with both hands, infecting the blade with darkness. For the next 6 seconds he deals additional 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.4 additional Attack Damage) as magical damage per hit. Kaine gains 30 Fury. He does not lose Fury by his attacks as long as Dark Reaper is activated.

Over 50 Fury:
Kaine gains 50 Attack Range, his attacks hit multiple targets in front of him, slowing them for 20% and reducing their heal duration for 50%.

Cooldown: 14
Cost: no Cost

Name:  Unbreakable Will.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  9.0 KB
Unbreakable (E)
"Stand."
"Adamant."
Disregarding death Kaine takes 10/14/18/22/25% reduced damage from any source. Furthermore he looses 25% Move Speed and is immune to any slow. Touch of Evil's range is reduced to 500 during this stance. Activate Unbreakable again to end the stance. Kaine gains 5 Fury every time he is damaged (1second cooldown).

Over 50 Fury:
Kaine reflects 20% of the incoming damage as magical damage.

Cooldown: 8/7.5/7/6.5/6

Name:  Banish or Unleash the Demon.jpg
Views: 804
Size:  9.2 KB

Quote:

Banish/Unleash the Demon (R)

Fighting with his inner demon Kaine smashes to the ground and unleashes a dark wave around him regaining full control over his body. For 10 seconds his passive works as if he would have 100 Fury without reducing his stats.
This Ultimate needs to be channeled 1.5 seconds. Cast it again within this 1.5 seconds for another effect.

Cast again within 1.5 seconds:
"Don't fall back."
"Cannot mislead me!"
Kaine banishes his demon. He loses all of his Fury and the wave heals Kaine and all allies around him for 100/200/300 (+1/2/3*lost Fury). For 5/6/7 seconds he and his allies around him gain 20/35/50 Armor and Magic Resistance.

After 1.5 seconds channel duration:
"Unleashed!"
"Crouch weakling!"
Kaine unleashes his demon. He gains maximum Fury. The wave deals 150/250/350 (+2/3/4*gained Fury) magical damage to enemy champions fearing them for 1.5 seconds.

Cooldown: 120/110/100
Range: 525
Hidden passives:

Name:  Loving Father.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  9.9 KB
Loving Father:
Kaine gains this passive by casting Banish the demon until his next ultimate. If there is Annie, Lux or a Yordle in your team, Kaine's protective instincts increases his and their Armor, Magic Resistance and Health by 1.

Name:  demonic presence.jpg
Views: 365
Demonic presence:
Kaine gains this passive by casting Unleash the demon until his next ultimate. If there is Nocturne or a member of the shadow isles in Kaine's team they gain 5 Movement Speed, inspired by his dark aura.

Name:  Will to Survive.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  9.3 KB
Quote:
Will to survive:
If there is a Mordekaiser in the enemy team Kaine gains this passive. If Kaine dies under the effect of Mordekaisers Ultimate and becomes a ghost, Kaine's ghost will stay 5 seconds less.
Tips and Tricks:

Playing as Kaine:
  • Kaine is a powerful initiator. With a quick combination of Touch of Evil and Unbreakable you are able to pick an enemy champion and take the incoming damage of his team members without dying.
  • Kaine's passive Twisted Soul makes him weak after using all of his abilities. Make sure you build him tanky to balance out his missing stats.
  • Unleash the Demon can be countered easily. Look for incoming crowd control to quickly cast Banish the Demon.

Playing against Kaine:
  • Always look at Kaine's Fury and attack him when it's nearly full, to maximize your damage output on him
  • Don't stand in front of Kaine as a group when he uses Dark Reaper with over 50 Fury
  • Avoid Touch of Evil and remember that it's range is decreased while Kaine uses Unbreakable

Skins:

Full armored Kaine
Name:  Full armored Kaine.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  19.0 KB
*******http://s7.directupload.net/images/130413/temp/4bcxw99h.jpg[/IMG]

Shining Kaine
Name:  Shining Kaine.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  25.3 KB
*******http://s14.directupload.net/images/130413/temp/vsx277vu.jpg[/IMG]

I really enjoyed inventing this champion, because I always wanted to create my own. Furthermore I believe that the idea of a champion lowering his own strength by casting spells would be very interesting to see. Also I know that this is only a suggestion and far, far, far, far … away from perfection.
If you like Kaine, the obsessed Father please comment and leave constructive ideas or criticism.

DaTrace

31-03-2013

Riot hire this man

Sevidia

31-03-2013

This is probably the best champion suggestion I could ever imagine.. Riot should take a look at it.

FräuleinFlauschi

31-03-2013

Awsome !!!

MECID

31-03-2013

Sounds really awesome. Might want to drop the payback secret passive as that would be too OP against Mordekaiser. The ghost from his ult is a pretty important part of his kit.

KonoeDarki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-03-2013

BEST CHAMP

MightyKaine

31-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MECID View Post
The ghost from his ult is a pretty important part of his kit.
Yea i also thought about that. If there are more people that think so please comment and i'll rework this passive.

Lord Dex

31-03-2013

I find this a little op, if riot tweaks it and does it a champion I would love it.

OfficalN00b

31-03-2013

This sounds awesome. Riot should totally make this champ but as said before skip the payback time passive 2 op.

ZenLess

31-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyKaine View Post
Yea i also thought about that. If there are more people that think so please comment and i'll rework this passive.
i dont think his passive is good especially in teamfights because you will take lots of damage from your enemy 20% of the health is a larg amount but every thing els is amazing