Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Joining LCS !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatDayIsNoToday

03-30-2013

Hello everyone !,
after watching those recent lcs games,i had some questions to ask.
How can i start a team ? How can i approve my team to LCS ? Do we have to achieve some achievements to join LCS ? I think there must be some requirements in order to join this kind of organizations right ? I guessed that those organizers are inviting teams to their tournaments ,so how can we make our name,get famous in order to get invited ?

Thanks for your response

ThatDayIsNoToday

03-30-2013

up ?

RamzaLugria

03-31-2013

I think you'll find you need to make it to the Challenger tier in the Ranked League system, then proceed to be successful in the tournaments set up to prepare for the next League of Legends Championship Series Season.
http://competitive.na.leagueoflegends.com/league-system
Towards the bottom of the link above, to my knowledge, explains how to get into LCS (professional LoL).

Fr0tton

06-22-2013

RamzaLugria, I get everything about how to enter on the LCS, but I just don't get one thing, how could we enter on the qualifiers? I mean, how do we know when that this qualifiers will happen? Thanks for response.

fiiif

06-23-2013

The top teams from challenger division are invited to the qualifiers as well as teams that have won tournaments on the challenger circuit. Honestly this is way out of your reach until you are a high diamond player. Otherwise it will be near impossible to join a team capable of this and even then you'll need about 6 months together. If one of the reasons you want to make Lcs is to get an achievement, then you have little chance of actually getting there

Mautrix

07-07-2013

There isn't any player in LCS that is lower than diamond 1 so don't dream plz

BLAUWOO

07-17-2013

lul there are many players under diamond I just saying... for ex. there's makler in mym with platinum II or so

DJ Soná

07-17-2013

The lowest LCS is gold 3

Foutloos

08-20-2013

You know it would be fun to just have your main account bronze V get to challenger with your ranked team and then be the first bronze V lcs player

Toxic Death

02-01-2014

LCS Bronze. Where all the bronze teams fight >.< with a commentator.