Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zac, the Secret Weapon, now available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BAJCopsey

03-29-2013

Wasn't a champion supposed to go down in price?
There has been no other changes to the store prices, other than those which were mentioned.

littleavalanche

Recruiter

03-29-2013

Since when are there 7800 EP Campions ? I wanted to go buy Zac and he's 7800 instead of 6300

Dragunnity

Recruiter

03-29-2013

What the hell is wrong with the RP Price of the new Champ's Skins? O_o

Poes

Recruiter

03-29-2013

Typo in the OP, it says "bounding" instead of "bouncing".

Munchez

03-29-2013

You should have made his second skin Majin Bu!! I would have been amazing!!

Appurumania

03-29-2013

Quote:
Chamaeleonx:
As far as i heard he is pretty underpowered cause he doesnt reg enough for the health costs he has. Beside that he has to move to his goes to regain even a little bit of health x.x.
If they dont fix it or let the goes move then towards him its pretty pointless, even if the idea is good. The passive is stupid too as a range carry will destroy the 4 blobs easily.

after watching the spotlight i'd say you gotta play him tanky..
when going for max health, the blobs will regenerate more hp than what he loses (he loses hp equal to a certain amount of his current health and gains hp equal to a certain amount of his maximum health)
his slingshot ability is one of the best gank methods so far so imo he could be a pretty nice jungler atm. also his ult is a great way to disrupt 1 or more enemies (maybe even all if they are standing together?) and therefore make a) an easy engage b) a perfect way to let your teammates escape c) focus out certain enemies and kill them quickly

also his passive needs you to make use of the map.. if he stands at the right place when dying it becomes almost impossible to kill zac right away, unless he's surrounded
i haven't played him so far so i don't know whether my intuition on this is right or not, but i'd give it a try before worrying about it

Quote:
littleavalanche:
Since when are there 7800 EP Campions ? I wanted to go buy Zac and he's 7800 instead of 6300

it's been like that for a few months i think?

Quote:
Dragunnity:
What the hell is wrong with the RP Price of the new Champ's Skins? O_o

all new skins cost 975 in the beginning (unless it's a legendary, then it's even more expensive).. has been like that since i've registered my account.. so almost 2 years now?

charging bull 8

03-29-2013

don't mean to be rude but , finally!

SirGoatz

03-29-2013

I have one thing to say here... Majin Buu Skin For Zac... Do it now...

pyeriv

03-29-2013

Quote:
littleavalanche:

eh.. since Thresh dude, were you living under a malphite?

Quote:
BAJCopsey:
Wasn't a champion supposed to go down in price?
There has been no other changes to the store prices, other than those which were mentioned.

Wukong is supposed to get down to 4800

Jimmy Rustler

03-29-2013

Nice recolor you got there artistic team.