Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

03-29-2013

Here at Riot Games we know the value of a good book – especially if that book happens to be loaded with powerful arcane runes. So to help you get the most out of your seals, marks, glyphs, and quintessences, we’re holding a sale on Rune Pages.

Between March 29th and April 5th you’ll receive two rune pages for the price of one on purchases made with either RP or IP.

You’ll find Rune Pages in the Other tab of the League of Legends store, so don’t miss this chance to bolster your book while they’re on sale.

Marvelcz

03-29-2013

Increase the runepage cap ... riot pls

Harkat

03-29-2013

gooooddd!!!

its not working tho..

LeonardoDioCapra

Recruiter

03-29-2013

Me fery haaaaappppiiiii :P

AbaraiKun

03-29-2013

I did a mistake, i bought only One runes page (fail) but i wanted the free one in same moment. Can the problem be fixed ? Should i ask to support ?

Amael

03-29-2013

So, if i buy the 7 rune page bundle, and it normally costs 2600rp, i get it for 1300rp?

Marvelcz

03-29-2013

Quote:
Amael:
So, if i buy the 7 rune page bundle, and it normally costs 2600rp, i get it for 1300rp?

I am pretty sure its same as last sale ... its only single pages that get s doubled and bundle is unafected.

dhruvin

03-29-2013

Oh waw

Nyxceris

03-29-2013

Just bought a page but only got one. Has this happened to anyone else?

VeS VirTuZ

Recruiter

03-29-2013

just bought single runepage with RP - but didnt get double :'-(