Kha'Zix Void Spike

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bikker

29-03-2013

I think void spike should be nerfed. The only thing this ability doesnt do is stun.
It has long range, slow, heal, AOE and retarded high dmg. And I almost woulld say u can spam it.
I dont get why an assasin type character has one if the best wave clearing skills in the game.
The aoe slow is nice but dont get why this has to deal 700+ dmg on 5s cooldown (late)

If he would miss damage when void spike is nerfed buff his other abilities. so he serves his supposed role better; a single target focussed assasin.

CppL

29-03-2013

that ****er is broken.end of story

midiankai

29-03-2013

agreed this goddamn Zix just spams his spike and dont let me go outside the tower

hardluckk

29-03-2013

Best poke in the game.

Surveyorman

29-03-2013

47% winrate. He's not OP

CppL

29-03-2013

win ratio doesn't mean anything

Bikker

29-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surveyorman View Post
47% winrate. He's not OP
I dont think he is really op or his overall dmg output is way too much. Just think void spike is broken and doesnt fit his role.

HiddenSins

29-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikker View Post
I dont think he is really op or his overall dmg output is way too much. Just think void spike is broken and doesnt fit his role.
You are talking about his evolved void spike which is normally only leveled at lvl 16 because a normal Kha'zix will want to have a burst instead of a sustain.

Mecar

29-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenSins View Post
You are talking about his evolved void spike which is normally only leveled at lvl 16 because a normal Kha'zix will want to have a burst instead of a sustain.
Did you play LoL this week ?

Hyëna

29-03-2013

He does great damage but I don't find him OP to be honest.. he's exactly like pre-nerf Rengar.. focus him and he's insta-dead. Although I do agree, his scaling is a little too good.. full AD scaling on every skill, all at good rates. They could easily lower one or two of the ratios and he'd still be a solid champ.