Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marcelo

03-30-2013

i already asked for a refund on sakura karma to riot support

hase auf speed

03-30-2013

Karma is a worse version of Lux....
Her passive is worse not very usefull in my opinion (Lux passive gives about 500-1000 damagein a teamfight and Karma can just use her r 1 extra time).
Her q is just like Lux q. Slowing in an area. But Lux q is giving vision, make moer damage also with passive and much easier to hit and it gooes throght miniots/tanksu dont wana hit.
Both have a Cage. ohh wow Karmas w is healing he but n many machtups u ll be not able to get ur Mantra-w full length on an enemie and you dont have 2 insta Cages oponents ( y it goes through miniots but in a teamfight/jungle escape there wont be so many miniots)
Both are having a Team shield but lux is always for all teammembers aviable( even with Karmas speedboost and Mantra damage lux shield which also cames back is much better for surviving a ignite or posion or karthus r).
so without Lux ulti both would be the same good but u have to burn the not stacking Mantra for 1 spell, mostly the shield or q for more aoe damage but lux laser is pretty strong especially if u have it every 24 secs and spamm it on high range for farming or sniping and enemie, with a passive mark u can almost 1 shot their adc =D.
Karma just havin no damage if she goes mid. Karma is still a Support champ cause she is pretty useless on mid.
So this is just my first impression and I know there will be Little changes but in my opinion Lux is definitly the better mid char she is having much more burst as Karma.
I know Karma is a Support champ but also on bot lane she isnt much stronger than Lux . Lux deals more damage and even as Support she can deal over 50 % of the adc hp with a lv 6 Combo and then your adc will just have to take the kill. Karma is bringing much more Utility for your Team but in my opinion there is something missing( no real damage and the Utility stuff isnt the best. The healing could be a teamheal or the w could Cage a bit faster.

tOsterjunge

03-30-2013

Isnt karma now just like a bad lux ? Karma is a worse mid champ than lulu and also aworse support ad lulu. Abilities similar to lux, but no damage and the utility of her is much but just bad. The healing is hard to get( yee 99% hp missing lets heal up at his ezreal/lux /whateverthe speed boots shield is pretty cool. The q is just bad(no real damage and i never realized the slow).
Her passive is quite uselss. Why dont make her r stacking twice and give her a better passive like her spells healing friends and reducing enemies healing or sth luke that.
In my poinion karma is still one of the weakest champion in the league. :s

druNkART

03-30-2013

Can't you just make that the W can also be used on minions , neutrals etc. actually on all mobs.

Naï

03-30-2013

worst remake ever. Prefer old one. Even new skin sucks

CougarsFaceCheck

03-30-2013

That Karma is to weak.
Give her back her old passive and 2 charges on ulti (or at least reduce the cd with leveling the ultimate)!
Than it should work.

By the way: you do not really think, that karma is a supporter anymore?

Espada Club

03-30-2013

Quote:
GanjahJoe:
Dont forget that now u have to upgrade the R as well so u have 1 lvl less in all your other abilities.

I did scores like 4/2/23 as support, 21/2/11 as mid, and ridiculous pentakills as a jungler, with the old karma.

Now i think is useless for support, mid and jungle.

I totally agree with u in your post, and i think all old karma users do.

So please give us back our old karma

Thank you, really. I miss her A LOT.
Do you think we can do something to make Riot listen to us?

ks6proboszcz

Recruiter

03-30-2013

Karma is nerfed no f buffed or rework...
can't be sup, less dmg so mid is no avaible...
Whorse mantra bonus skills and more cd...
How destroy chempion...

suissinho

03-30-2013

Quote:
Unfunny:
I don't understand WHERE all these old karma fans come from. Nobody played her before and suddenly all we see is "omg you kill my fav champ she was my main (sic!) now i cant play her gg riot". From which cave did you crawl out?

like lots of other champions, playing lol... Not everyone has the need to scream all the time how a fan he is about a champ... It happened that Riot decided to mess with one champ that quite a lot people like but they didn't knew...

Quote:
Reesnelly:
first black champ in league? here we go.
was about time i think

I think you should revew the champs selection.

And as my final quote:
I played a lot of games with Karma in soloq, some people criticize my choice at first because she wasn't played that much but, in the end, always got good praises and congrats for my good work.

Oh, and again, Riot, please, my refund of both champion and Sakura skin.

Urusai Yatsura

03-30-2013

Quote:
Unfunny:
I don't understand WHERE all these old karma fans come from. Nobody played her before and suddenly all we see is "omg you kill my fav champ she was my main (sic!) now i cant play her gg riot". From which cave did you crawl out?

exactly my thought