Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClitHunter

03-29-2013

**** off Riot. Those Trundle owners get their classic Skin for free, and we have to pay for it ?!

I#m really pissed now...

Lord ZattoR

03-29-2013

I want my old karma suport back Now the only thing she got from suport is a shield... Before she was able to heal and shield... Now only shield... So, the suport thing is missing... She is more likely to be full ap rather than a suport... But if that was your intention, you did great job... If you were trying to make her better suport, i think u fail...

Nuagia

03-29-2013

I want the traditional karma skin, because it's way better than the new one :/
And do the traditionnal skin have the old voice?

Mindspell

03-29-2013

Nobody cares about EU and Riot couldn't give a damn about what we think, they take our money and impose their ideas upon us as if we were their cattle.
The Karma skins were such a rush to release that they didn't even change the loading screen pictures.
Not to mention that the whole concept of "rework" is totally wrong towards that champion's dedicated players. Yet again they don't care...right Riot?
And the AMA for Karma rework? Such a way to ridicule us! Announced and they never held one, canceled it from latest news and days after they opened a post on the forum that was supposed to be the AMA, but nobody ever answered.

Am so disappointed with how Riot is handling its community at the moment
P.S. Karma skins are RIDICULOUS! You need a rework after this rework!

IRMentat

03-29-2013

An interesting remake, I can't wait to test it out.

I still recon they ruined the Sakura Karma Skin with that silly slit-dress and leggings combo instead of the graceful Kimono.
Bewitching Nidalee still looks squat and drained of colour now as well.
Speaking of Nidalee there is a startling similarity in the new secondary skins to those of the pharoah nidalee reskin, same modeller? (a definite similarity in the overly chunky shin-pads, wrist-guards and colour pallete)

Thankfully I never bought the skin so I will never have to suffer looking at it.

SDMarukokun

03-29-2013

Quote:
Faganas:
When are we gonna get the Traditional Karma skin ??

You already have it. It's just a display error in your profile. You can select the skin in champion select.

Quote:
Airlick:
Yet another reworked support that will end up as OP mid and get nerfed 2 weeks later. Oh well, at least she'll actually be playable now.

Of course not. They've explicitly positioned her as a mage who can also support, so no "oops, we didn't realize she also works fine in mid".

Quote:
Lord ZattoR:
I want my old karma suport back Now the only thing she got from suport is a shield... Before she was able to heal and shield... Now only shield... So, the suport thing is missing...

You haven't been paying attention: Riot thinks out of combat/sustained healing is bad, so no new support or support rework will have a good heal on a short cooldown.
Karma has a shield + speedup (AoE with Mantra), a root and an AoE slow. That's a pretty decent/standard support kit.

Quote:
Rozen Maiden:
I want the traditional karma skin, because it's way better than the new one :/
And do the traditionnal skin have the old voice?

I didn't really pay attention when I just played a game, but AFAIK she is supposed to.

ProjecL

03-29-2013

Quote:
Eazyschka:
I heard that the people who owned Karma before the patch get that skin for free. Is that true or did i make a mistake`?

it's true,i got the free traditional karma skin which other people that will buy Karma now will have to buy in next 2 weeks.

i wish the splash art was different tough,it's the old Karma classic splash art and it doesn't really fit the skin cause they aren't that similar anymore,especially since no fans

Reesnelly

03-29-2013

first black champ in league? here we go.
was about time i think

Bàttle Càt

03-29-2013

Quote:
Faganas:
When are we gonna get the Traditional Karma skin ??

It's on in EU west looks a lot better than its original incarnation on the re work too! More like a dress than black and white leggings.

Thalisis

03-29-2013

I a always be a karma player since the beginning. But i'm sorry, i don't like this new one. Completely different play style and i'm not comfortable with.
Before i used karma as : Mage or support or a Tank ( and trust me always did her job really well) now i use her as support but is not effective as she was before. She's just a mage!! No heal, and the only thing you can do for heal yourself is try to block a enemy with the ray.
Before, i used karma as a bait. So i could shield and heal me when someone dive at turret and kite them among the turret. Now i can't. Really i want my old karma back.