Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unfunny

03-29-2013

I don't understand WHERE all these old karma fans come from. Nobody played her before and suddenly all we see is "omg you kill my fav champ she was my main (sic!) now i cant play her gg riot". From which cave did you crawl out?

Shaori

03-29-2013

Quote:
Mindspell:
Hi everyone,
All i want to ask is if you are going to redesign the Sungoddess Skin, because it really is awful and it is a normal 975 RP skin. It looked way better before and now it has no actual resemblance to the loading screen picture. I mean the cheaper Karma skin, Sakura is better outlined, better contrast and looks really good, while the Sungoddess is faded, cant see anything much on her, well you know.

So is there any work in progress for redesigning her skin?
Thank you

exactly my thoughts ! i want refund for the skin ! I got the old one becouse it looked epick, with those stone fans, and long robe with parrot like colors. This one is awful, just terrible. Yet again RIOT sits in the face of the fans of thi game. (Yet again another Valkyrie Diana skin situation....)

Eazyschka

03-29-2013

Quote:
Dragonatus:
It's true, I had Karma before, and now I have the skin for free

If i purchrased her yesterday,do i get the skin?

KeyC

03-29-2013

Quote:
ABSEUDUS:
That's LeFiddlegana (a op mix of LeBlanc, Fiddlesticks and Morgana) - not Karma any more. Where can i get back my RP? I bought Karma - not LeFiddlegana.

Hater gonna hate, I see no spells that have anything in common with the listed champs.

HeijnMandarijn

03-29-2013

Quote:
Bzyne:
well i owned karma before and the classic skin is unavailable!

The traditional skin is available to me...

KeyC

03-29-2013

Quote:
Eazyschka:
If i purchrased her yesterday,do i get the skin?

Open a custom game and select her, I can already use the skin

Exacerberus

03-29-2013

Quote:
Bzyne:
well i owned karma before and the classic skin is unavailable!
Quote:
SunChild PT:
I heard the same, but I had karma champion, but the skin is unavaiable... How we can have her?
Quote:
HeijnMandarijn:
The traditional skin is available to me...
It's a graphical glitch, you can still select the skin even if it looks unavailable ;-)

Typda1

03-29-2013

would have been cooler if they just made a new char with these mechanics and made her the anti-karma. both mechanics are cool, so its kinda sad that the old ones are gone..

Eazyschka

03-29-2013

Quote:
Exacerberus:
It's a graphical glitch, you can still select the skin even if it looks unavailable ;-)

Thanks

h1w3b

03-29-2013

noobish build brio