Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ensvne

03-29-2013

well i owned karma before and the classic skin is unavailable!

Mindspell

03-29-2013

Hi everyone,
All i want to ask is if you are going to redesign the Sungoddess Skin, because it really is awful and it is a normal 975 RP skin. It looked way better before and now it has no actual resemblance to the loading screen picture. I mean the cheaper Karma skin, Sakura is better outlined, better contrast and looks really good, while the Sungoddess is faded, cant see anything much on her, well you know.

So is there any work in progress for redesigning her skin?
Thank you

Götter Hämmerung

03-29-2013

thank you riot for ruining the last unique champion i had. i hope you burn in hell. i quit

SunChild PT

03-29-2013

Quote:
Eazyschka:
I heard that the people who owned Karma before the patch get that skin for free. Is that true or did i make a mistake`?

I heard the same, but I had karma champion, but the skin is unavaiable... How we can have her?

KrisJashugan

03-29-2013

great rework imho and i'm so glad u changed the sakura karma skin but i really wish for new images aswell.... it just doesn't look like in the picture, like the new sorkaka these r just small complains in an overall very good change

EDIT: did i say something wrong?

BlaWe

03-29-2013

It writes unavailable but in lobby you can pick that skin, if you had her before remake.

BMGoomes

03-29-2013

First they said that the traditional skin would be given free to all players who had purchased before the patch and now the traditional skin will be sold in the shop at 975 rp ... Serious I want my ips back ... commit themselves to what they promised.

SunChild PT

03-29-2013

Quote:
BlaWe:
It writes unavailable but in lobby you can pick that skin, if you had her before remake.

Thanks ^-^
I test it and it works xD

DaZzLRaZzL

03-29-2013

I'm gonna go ahead and try and jungle this badgirl.

Faganas

03-29-2013

When are we gonna get the Traditional Karma skin ??