Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinecal

03-29-2013

Guess I gotta buy her now -_-

Dragonatus

Recruiter

03-29-2013

Quote:
Eazyschka:
I heard that the people who owned Karma before the patch get that skin for free. Is that true or did i make a mistake`?

It's true, I had Karma before, and now I have the skin for free

Dragonatus

Recruiter

03-29-2013

But I hope they upgrade her skin splash arts soon...they don't match in game appearance. Same with Nidale however :P

hoizi35

03-29-2013

Yet another reworked support that will end up as OP mid and get nerfed 2 weeks later. Oh well, at least she'll actually be playable now.

Jmusic

03-29-2013

Did anyone notice how Sakura Karma in the spotlight is so different from the current one and the first that was announced? I really like that one alot better... And I just hate the way her classic dress is currently ...Tight dresses on her current animations make her look derpy! At least sun goddess looks epic!

Marcelo

03-29-2013

thanks for ruinning one of my favorite champions
she looks better but her new kit sucks compared to the old one

Thomansc

03-29-2013

Now let's put everything together for a big teamfight. Karma speeds up hecarim, helping him to go in 1 vs 3 and die. The rest of the team now wins a 4 vs 3 fight.

ImGoneForever

03-29-2013

What the.... Here is Mid Karma, ok, Support Karma, ok, but where is jungle Karma? im disappointed .

Thomansc

03-29-2013

Quote:
Milo Tighfield:
thanks for ruinning one of my favorite champions
she looks better but her new kit sucks compared to the old one

Yeah, I hate it that they didn't just buff her old abilities a little. I know why they do it though. Any player who picks a unique champion in soloqueue is hated and insulted. I can always play my main (heimerdinger) except on saturdays and on holidays. I'm so afraid Riot will turn him into a standard champ too.

Marcelo

03-29-2013

Quote:
Thomansc:
Yeah, I hate it that they didn't just buff her old abilities a little. I know why they do it though. Any player who picks a unique champion in soloqueue is hated and insulted. I can always play my main (heimerdinger) except on saturdays and on holidays. I'm so afraid Riot will turn him into a standard champ too.

she only needed mana costs reduction dude
that and a bit of less cooldown on mantra and she was perfect!

but riot are complete imbeciles and they ruined yet another cool champion