Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

03-28-2013

Channel the powers of Ionia in this Champion Spotlight as Karma, the Enlightened One, now completely remade and ready to rejoin the Fields of Justice.

In her new role as mage-support, Karma goes toe-to-toe against opponents in solo lanes or when paired in a traditional bot lane. With a versatile skillset that protects allies and blasts opponents, as well as three distinct ways to supercharge her abilities with her ultimate, Karma’s dangerous no matter which role she fills on your team.

For more info on Karma’s new abilities, sample mastery builds, tips, tricks and everything in between, check out the Karma Champion Spotlight now.

Our Traditional Karma skin - a vintage skin that pays tribute to Karma's old aesthetic - will be available in the store for 975 RP beginning on March 29 at 6:00 PM UK Time. After two weeks, the skin will be retired to the Legacy Vault, so get it while you can.

ABSEUDUS

Recruiter

03-29-2013

That's LeFiddlegana (a op mix of LeBlanc, Fiddlesticks and Morgana) - not Karma any more. Where can i get back my RP? I bought Karma - not LeFiddlegana.

Justize

03-29-2013

Seems a nice remake to me. More cc and utility for the allied heal is worth it in my opinion.
After that I hope Zac is released soon! Gj riot.

Kujaz

03-29-2013

You could say these changes were.. Enlightened...

Batya Corrado

03-29-2013

carma was nerfed and from OP support champion became some sort of lux champion (she can support,but she does tons of damage so gtfo and i go mid)

hi im consti

03-29-2013

Thank you Riot, you just succeeded in making a rather decent support/mid champ into an awesome/fun to play champ! Good Work Guys <3

Exacerberus

03-29-2013

Karmageddon
My soul is steady, my body is quivering!

197601-league-of-legends-new-karma01.jpg

CheeseOwnsYou

03-29-2013

How does he get 8.1 armor pen and 5.5 magic pen? eh?
When i try to match that i can't get it to those figures

Exacerberus

03-29-2013

Quote:
CheeseOwnsYou:
How does he get 8.1 armor pen and 5.5 magic pen? eh?
When i try to match that i can't get it to those figures
Dude just ready: Hybrid Pen Marks... Since when they nerfed all the other Pen Marks but not those, they are very strong on a lot of hybrid champs and for early game AA poking.

Eazyschka

03-29-2013

I heard that the people who owned Karma before the patch get that skin for free. Is that true or did i make a mistake`?