Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ymoh

03-28-2013

Quote:
Sulacia:
Hecarim nerfed 2 patches in a row?? He used to be slightly OP but after first patch he was balanced, perhaps a little UP, these changes are going to ruin any chance of Hecarim going tanky, he was known for the life steal tanking but now he can do that once every 20 seconds with limited effect at that! Guess Hecarim will only be going damage now.

he's been dominating the scene so hard... NOT

I am loving how Riot refers to this as "more strategic decission making". The truth is that this nerf (4s flat cd inscrease) only weakens his first jungle clears... which are not too awesome anyway

The change to spirit of red lizard plain made me sad. Ohh and no ZAC.

Not liking this patch.

ZhugeAndan

Recruiter

03-28-2013

.... rework of karma mean "destroy the champion concept" ,eh riot?

poor udyr...no more game for him XD XD
btw why change rumble ulti??

Welcome to the league of Nerfing...

Armoured Dragon

03-28-2013

I feal like rumble got nerfed too hard...

The best thing about rumble was his ultimate, now that its nerfed, he's not gonna be half of what he used to be.

Neowo

03-28-2013

no nasus nerf ?

HeijnMandarijn

03-28-2013

I like this patch

Dreanix

03-28-2013

RUMBLE IS NOT A ****INB BURSTER so nerfing his ult PROVES that , his ult did too much inicial dmg , its suppose to have tacitial use , not a NUKE TO WIN use. also , althou i dont like it , akali's w now seems better , both for akali , and enemey, since now , you can insta stealth unlike before you could of just got cought right before you fade away

xBlazing

03-28-2013

Wait a sec no Zac this patch AND a Rumble nerf???? FML

Felanis

03-28-2013

GG Riot. Destroy Rumble, make Akali more broken than she already was. The only good thing in this patch is that afk detection. That's really good. But the nerfs/buffs make absolutely 0 sense.

xBlazing

03-28-2013

Oh and they destroyed every fun bit about Udyr QQ bye bye awesome top-lane T_T

Arekualkhemi

Recruiter

03-28-2013

Quote:
Neowo:
no nasus nerf ?

Nasus does not qualify for any nerfs. You are just sissies that didn't bother to deal with Nasus and now as he sees play, you're OMG NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH A BRUISER WITHOUT GAP CLOSER...

Seriously, he got buffed to see play and getting used at his niche: Destroying everything that is attack speed based.