Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methuss

03-28-2013

WTF is this "Fixed a bug where Riven could cast Wind Slash a second time after using Zhonya's Hourglass". I don't even ... Who built Zhonya on Riven?

Zero Grancaz

03-28-2013

Where are the Rengar buffs. Really, Forums have been FULL of people telling he is overnerfed, nobody picks him anymore, his winrate is pure **** and seems like Riot just doesn't care, we've got a few red posts about that but you didn't tell us much, neither i see you buffed him.

Jesus Christ do something, you nerfed to death a really beloved champion.
(Meanwhile, Kha'Zix still happily stomps everyone with his insane 1.5 scaling on Q every 3 seconds, mad AoE slow poke and HUGE RANGE refreshable jump)

Rito Graves

03-28-2013

give quinn a buff plz he is so useless now.

Jointalman

03-28-2013

Why do u always try and eventually succeed in ruining every great champion?
First u nerfed Rengar 3 times (just an example)... let us say he was op but did not deserve such intense nerfing.
Then Heca + Spirit of the Elder Lizard nerf in the (not to mention he lost TONS OF DAMAGE when u buffed champs base movement speed and nerfed boots) last patch and now another Heca+Spirit of the Elder Lizard nerf???? RLY Riot?
What is the point of PBE if not for testing a champion before release so he is 100% working and as it should be?
P.S. Should write in champions story or somewhere: "And he constantly lost his powers after joining the League of Legends".

El Tryhardo

03-28-2013

No more low level towerdiving? Riot,please!

iFartFIRE

Senior Recruiter

03-28-2013

Why y no buff rengar

Br0meoandJEWliet

03-28-2013

Am I the only one who is kinda sad they took everything away which defined Udyr?

Passive giving 15 ms what?
No mana return which means that you have to actually build at least sheen or you will go oom as hell
in the jungle due to low base mana.

I like the Bear Stance Change though even it feels more like a Trundle Rabid Bite Dash.

Hate the Phoenix Stance though they should rather have reduced the number of attacks it takes to proc e.g. (ok that maybe would be absolutly op) then taking away the passive dmg.

The ability power buff on it i mean come on really?

Dogg3

03-28-2013

Fix bug on VI´s Q ffs! Most annoying bug ever!

MoC Barashin

03-28-2013

Why are you destroying Udyr .... The manaregain was awesome and the armor and mr nessesary for him to tank. I don't want to play phönix udyr with ap are you srs ...

Vadalken

03-28-2013

Jarvan's ultimate can stop Malphite's ultimate. Since you are adressing Trundle's pillar of filth ona Anivia's Crystallize, you should adresse Jarvans ultimate too. Btw, Should Vayne be able to tumble through the walls made with Jarvan's ultimate and knock enemies through the walls with condemn?