Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Void Frog

03-28-2013

Gee, I wonder if this patch will actually come out on the 28th day for EUW.
Guessing by the fact that queues have not been disabled, Probably not.
A day again late for us, HOOORAH!
And Zac is coming with this patch, Just they don't write the new champions skills in the patch notes.

Outdex

03-28-2013

Nice patch! Although some people are complaining about the changes on rumble, I think he's adjusted the right way.

Oh and about Zed.. YEA! Finally, DAT SHADOW!

+1 overall

Neowo

03-28-2013

Quote:
JQuid:
riot, STOP nerf Hecarim.
A lot of OP champ never take neft, Hecarim all patch one nerf

Hecarim is ban or pick champion right now, he need nerfs.

Kroodje Baas

03-28-2013

kinda dissapointed at the udyr changes...

Mythoos

03-28-2013

where is the kick button ? meh!

WvwvW

03-28-2013

Quote:
NoNameas:
Riot should really do something with rengar, hes nerfed so much it isn't even possible to do 1v1 fight with him. And fighting vs kha'zix... have no what to say, cuz there is no way you could complete that challenge.

True. Rengar needs a buff. You burried him alive with the last DEVASTATING nerf you did to him.

Zacas

Recruiter

03-28-2013

People cries and thinks Rengar is useless and overnerfed. All i can say, learn to play. He is balanced enough if you play well, just needs some bugfixes. I play Rengar in top lane and easily get feed and farm.
Edit: Not so surprised. These downvotes only prove that people can't play balanced Rengar. They wanna him op and banned in all rankeds.

eG x Sp4rkZ

Recruiter

03-28-2013

ok its finally done... my main and loved udyr isnt playable anymore he was a good char but now hes just untanky **** ty riot for destroying LOL

Kahgar

03-28-2013

RIP Udyr, I suppose the bear stance could be called a buff, but the Phoenix stance "buff" is useless and the mana removal from turtle is worse.
Fine no more Udyr vs Singed top lane then, guess he's truely back to only jungling with Phoenix stance

Yodu13

03-28-2013

When does it go live?