Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sulacia

03-28-2013

Hecarim nerfed 2 patches in a row?? He used to be slightly OP but after first patch he was balanced, perhaps a little UP, these changes are going to ruin any chance of Hecarim going tanky, he was known for the life steal tanking but now he can do that once every 20 seconds with limited effect at that! Guess Hecarim will only be going damage now.

EYE triforc3

03-28-2013

WRU Zac and Sejuani rework ? the game has WAY to little choise of valid junglers atm, the top four best junglers is WAY ahead of others so you basicly got no choise if you wanna be competative, i hope the changes to Udyr makes him better so that is one step in the right direction atleast.

And yeah, i dont play Rengar but what Riot did to Rengar is just WTF? why release a new champion as totaly OP, then very fast nerf him so hard so he is totaly unplayable ?
You fixed Diana but you ignore Rengar ?

REKT BY Cookie

03-28-2013

Love the turret buff! So many OP champs who just dives the turret at level 4 and dont even give a ****- <3

KitsunexOkami

Recruiter

03-28-2013

Quote:
Neosnof:
why did they remove the heal from Karma Q with empower? :/

Because now its a damage nuke that aplies AoE slow ?

Pyre

03-28-2013

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! Zac is more done then karma and we haven't got him Riot cmon!

Benjamin Dela

03-28-2013

Well, looking forward for those changes . Thanks for the update Morello.

Lvl 100 Magíkarp

03-28-2013

I believe Volibear needs a little bit of a MS nerf tbh.

Nice rework on karma guis.

Kindar

03-28-2013

These changes are all REALLY GOOD!!! I just have a few questions:

If I use Ohmwrecker or Hourglass while taking turret shots, then countinue taking turret shots. Will the counting stacks fall off or remain?

(Fiddle's ulti can be broken but still falls on CD. Just a hint to fix too)

TheRealV1nn13

03-28-2013

Looks cool (: Can't wait to try out the new karma and udyr.

Disdroid

03-28-2013

Draven
Spinning Axe
Now leads Draven more accurately when he is benefiting from Movement Speed increases
Axe drop location will no longer be placed partially inside walls / terrain

Veeeery curious on how this will alter the feeling of playing Draven. Maybe the chasedowns will be a lot easier now that the axebounce ajusts to movementspeed. Also, axes that are droping on the wall of the dragonpit/baronpit always where annoying.