Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LetsBeFreaks

03-27-2013

Whens this coming to EU west? today?

Dutch0115

03-27-2013

Quote:
Meadhlyn:
Can't wait to test Karma

same for me cant wait

NieR Distance

03-27-2013

Udyr. Why? Removing his mana-gain on hit? Seriously? I mean I welcome his buffed chasing ability but honestly - You're kinda forced to equip some mana-regen now early on.

gogita 2011

03-27-2013

Karma kit gives me a concern she is now fit fr mid rather than as a support(have to wait fr scaling).

rumble can nw be played more efficiently instead of giving nuk, he has to focus more on position Aoe damage if you walk (purely making him skill based champion)

like the changes with udyr but monkey stance and bear stances both grants movement speed .You already nerfed money stance as it no longer gives u dodge but now u just over did it.So overall money agility good fr nothing .

We want uniqueness with his passive plz look into it

Zodyr

03-27-2013

you can give kayle her dmg amp back now, it's no longer fotm =)

yeah Oh yeah

03-27-2013

Hi Riot,

Another patch comes in.. and still you forgot one important fix.

For how long are you planning to have a broken elo system? For how long you want to allow players having elo they dont deserve and for how long you are planning to give solo players a toxic behavior from duos?

When will be the time that players will stop duo queing ?

Can;t you see that duo queue is the main problem your elo system IS BROKEN and NOT TRUSTFUL ?

Remove duo queuing or create a new solo only queue. It's said many times on the forums that duo queue is not something good and it should be removed.

Basically, people who play with partner and likes to carry each other of course they want to keep this. But go ahead and ask rest of the people who always play as solo... what they think about duos.

You will not find a single player who plays as solo always.. that will not be happy if you remove duos.

IN THE WORST case you don't want to remove duos at least PUT SOME DAM RESTRICTIONS:
- Duos SHOULD have ALMOST SAME ELO or do not allow them to duo together
- MAKE SURE that BOTH TEAMS have a duo in matchmaking before populating a game! Right now game can be populated even if only one team has a duo..

seleenee

03-27-2013

..so...does it mean, that 70% dmg to siege minions u can't last hit them after 2 hits from turret or what? or will i loose 3 creeps every pushed lane? because now it does not mean 2 turret hits + my AA if i read it well..

answer please -.-'

L33TO

03-27-2013

siege minion=the big ranged minion, who comes in every 2 waves. what you talk about are the melee minions, which have low dmg but high attack speed

Vasy96

03-27-2013

Quote:
NoNameas:
Riot should really do something with rengar, hes nerfed so much it isn't even possible to do 1v1 fight with him. And fighting vs kha'zix... have no what to say, cuz there is no way you could complete that challenge.

yes that's true i remember when rengar was relased was my first game with him i has something like 18/6 vs nocturne in lane now i can't play him anymore it is so useless pls riot make him strong like before

Mordicai

03-27-2013

Quote:
gogita 2011:
Karma kit gives me a concern she is now fit fr mid rather than as a support(have to wait fr scaling).

That was the point. Before she was a support / AP carry. They've reversed the role so she is more in line now with the likes of Lux, Morgana and Zyra, an AP carry / support. Her main role now is AP carry but it is possible to support with her if you so wish,