Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPNC JQuid

03-27-2013

riot, STOP nerf Hecarim.
A lot of OP champ never take neft, Hecarim all patch one nerf

Causation

03-27-2013

Those changes to minions and turrets...
Damn, that's huge in itself, you sure about that, Riot? I'm awfully scared to go turret diving now without a Pantheon/Elise/Ohmwrecker.

In all seriousness though, changing numbers as delicate as those could swing drastically out of control, I'm genuinely hoping this doesn't break objective pushing after a won teamfight now...

Kicsako

03-27-2013

That hard Rumble nerf wasn't needed.

Gamod

03-27-2013

A nice fix for the /pause would be really nice. When a player drops a ranked or normal match, the team should have the right to ask for a 3 min pause, without asking permission to the opponent team. Otherwise they will refuse to accept the /pause request to take advantage of the player that fell off to win the match... and that is really unfair. So a 3min timeout should be introduced to League of legends... with a limit 2x or1x for each team.

Morgan87

03-27-2013

I am super happy for Karma, but I am curious if her splash arts are getting updated as they are both outdated (quality wise) and unfitting to the way she looks now!

So... will there be new Karma artwork, like with Soraka's Dryad skin and the fixes to Divine Soraka?

SirPanty

03-27-2013

No bug fix for Vi's Q?

Eruptonica

Recruiter

03-27-2013

fix the goddamn ping issues for the love of satan!!!

Gamod

03-27-2013

and the ping, should have the opposite commands in one button, not the same ones in the red and yellow , i mean "missing <> returned" "assist <> dont assist" "one my way <> leaving" "warning <> safe".......

Zerathos Dagon

03-27-2013

Awww yea, turrets buff! Been waiting a long time for that, thank you so much, Riot!
Hopefully, turret diving will become risky again, and pushing towers will become much harder now, because right now what you said about turrets feeling less like a safe haven for defenders and champions buying lots of health really is a true story.

The rest of this patch also looks very good.
Only things i´d have to say about these other changes are;
* Udyr needed a bit of buffing, but these are pretty hefty changes. These changes look good in theory, but i'd recommend keeping an eye on Udyr just as well.
* Karma looks fun and promising too, with a very nice visual update, the only thing i find a bit disappointing is that she no longer has a heal for allies.

AyF NoName

Recruiter

03-27-2013

Riot should really do something with rengar, hes nerfed so much it isn't even possible to do 1v1 fight with him. And fighting vs kha'zix... have no what to say, cuz there is no way you could complete that challenge.