Zed counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VatioBG

26-03-2013

A hard to MASTER champion will probably get nerfed because of the pro play of one guy at LCS,whose name most people probably don't know.Look at his win rate - 45%.It is not much,so stop playing a champion that you CAN'T PLAY because you want to be like the pros.Bjergsen did great plays,that's why he is at LCS.

I think I liked Zed more when he was picked in like 5% of the games,but tournaments f*** up stuff sometimes.I agree that he is strong.But as many people can't understand how to coutner him,I will put it simply:

1)Use flash AFTER his ulti's dash has stopped.Flashing while he is flying is just dumb
2)Use your stun/slow/other CC when he has used his ult,it is only for a few seconds so if you stop him from dealing damage with ult he will be close to useless
3)He can kill your adc? Stun him,use CC, people,it's not that hard
4)His Shadow has long cooldown,gank him after you know he has used it
5)Dodge those shurikens
6)He wastes his energy easy,he can't refill it as fast as Akali can,for example.If he has no energy kill him
7)His passive has a CD.So don't back off if you both are low and he had already used it.Just attack him before he can use it again on you
8)If your mid laner is having a hard time vs Zed,tell your jungler to gank pre-6 as Zed isn;t that strong and 1-2 kills for your mid can give him a hard time
9)His ult doesn't have long range,but he can Flash+shadow to you,so if you see him sending his shadow or flashing,try to flash yourself or CC him right as he gets close.The other option is to play very careful when you are low and he has his ultimate
10)He doesn't have ANY sort of heal by default,harass him a lot
11)After he has send out a shadow to harass you don't stay near it as he can Shadow Slash you,and move a lot to dodge the shurikens.Try to stay behind minions as they deal less damage to other targeds,beside his first
12)Swap with your top if you are mid,EVEN if zed comes top with you he wouldn't be able to roam so much
13) You can use QSS to remove his ult,redusing his damage A LOT
I hope this helps you and I hope people will stop crying how OP and uncounterable he is,because he isn't and normal people can't play him well enough to use every one if his benefits.Even then he can be countered with proper play

Sp00nDuck

26-03-2013

my personal favourite is skarner ulting him after he has ulted someone on my team, mitigates damage he could do in the time frame, and gets him away from the team.

Flakkie

26-03-2013

The main issue I see when playing Zed (I play him top) is that people back off when I did my damage allowing me to win every trade possibe, instead of going all in on me when I have cooldowns and 0 energy.

His wave clearing is a bit over the top though

Malakree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-03-2013

The fact is though he needs to be balanced around those retarded plays that the pros can do with him. It's hard to understand the concept because it's just so intuitive to me.

I'll try and see if I can formulate a way to explain it.

Ibbermann

26-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatioBG View Post
A hard to MASTER champion will probably get nerfed because of the pro play of one guy at LCS,whose name most people probably don't know.Look at his win rate - 45%.It is not much,so stop playing a champion that you CAN'T PLAY because you want to be like the pros.Bjergsen did great plays,that's why he is at LCS.

I think I liked Zed more when he was picked in like 5% of the games,but tournaments f*** up stuff sometimes.I agree that he is strong.But as many people can't understand how to coutner him,I will put it simply:

1)Use flash AFTER his ulti's dash has stopped.Flashing while he is flying is just dumb
2)Use your stun/slow/other CC when he has used his ult,it is only for a few seconds so if you stop him from dealing damage with ult he will be close to useless
3)He can kill your adc? Stun him,use CC, people,it's not that hard
4)His Shadow has long cooldown,gank him after you know he has used it
5)Dodge those shurikens
6)He wastes his energy easy,he can't refill it as fast as Akali can,for example.If he has no energy kill him
7)His passive has a CD.So don't back off if you both are low and he had already used it.Just attack him before he can use it again on you
8)If your mid laner is having a hard time vs Zed,tell your jungler to gank pre-6 as Zed isn;t that strong and 1-2 kills for your mid can give him a hard time
9)His ult doesn't have long range,but he can Flash+shadow to you,so if you see him sending his shadow or flashing,try to flash yourself or CC him right as he gets close.The other option is to play very careful when you are low and he has his ultimate
10)He doesn't have ANY sort of heal by default,harass him a lot
11)After he has send out a shadow to harass you don't stay near it as he can Shadow Slash you,and move a lot to dodge the shurikens.Try to stay behind minions as they deal less damage to other targeds,beside his first
12)Swap with your top if you are mid,EVEN if zed comes top with you he wouldn't be able to roam so much

I hope this helps you and I hope people will stop crying how OP and uncounterable he is,because he isn't and normal people can't play him well enough to use every one if his benefits.Even then he can be countered with proper play
Agreed, Zed isn't op. I don't know why people ALWAYS stand near the shadow, as if it's not there.

VatioBG

26-03-2013

I completely agree about his wave clearing.And people had the same problems with Talon.Except that Talon had to jump on you to deal damage and when he was backing off nobody harrassed him.Same is with Zed.When he uses his shadow tell your jungle to gank,or at least harass him.You can kill him,don't hesitate if he has 0 energy,it is your chance.

And I think the wave clearing can be fixed by making his E deal less damage to minions,like Swain's ult heal him for less if he ults minions,Zed can deal less damage to minions with E.I don't know if they can do this,but I thin they can separate the code to have a difference between minions and jungle creeps.Cuz nerfing his E damage to minions AND jungle creeps will nerf his jungle too much.BUt doing it only to minions is pretty good

Malakree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-03-2013

A bunch of none pros walk into a forum and discuss whether a champion is OP.

None of there opinions actually matter.

Nibl3s

26-03-2013

Get Kayle. Use ulti correctly -< Win teamfight.

Zephyrus0

26-03-2013

DON'T TOUCH ZED.

He can't be touched. If he's nerfed he becomes Rengar bad. If he's buffed he becomes Rengar good.

Don't touch Zed because some pro players are good with him

VatioBG

26-03-2013

The thing weird about Zed is that he is hard.But pros are pros and they can play him very well.That means if he gets nerfed pros will play him less but in normal/ranked games he won't be as strong and since most people aren;t very good at playing hard champions he will become possibly weak.

What I want to see is,nerfing him a bit to not be so strong when played right,but not to be WEAK when done so.Making him weak when played wrong(like orianna) is the best decision,nerfing his a little bit will stop those ridiculous plays,but won't make him useless.