Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Points and MMR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bl4z3iTf4gg0t

03-25-2013

Yes my problem is the low LP gain, and no this is not another "omg why 1LP" QQ thread. My request is plain and simple: Show us our MMR.
I get 20LP 70-90 then 1,1,1,,1,-5,1,1,1,0,0. I know the reasons. I ****ing now it. But let me know how many goddamn games i have to win to balance my mmr. Its so frustrating. This league system supposed to be the opposite. To know exactly where you are, what you need to advance. But u dont. From V. to I. - 90LP u get 20 then u get 1 and 0. Im like "yeah **** you nerds next tier" then i keep winning 6 more and i feel cheated.

Tl.dr.: tell us our MMR's ----> keep us from hanging ourselves

Zzek

03-26-2013

Yeah, its ok if they dont want it to be public for whatever reason, but why cant you see your own at least, is a mystery for me.

Malakree

03-26-2013

You can check your approximate MMR just by looking at the people your matched with.