How to counter zed?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arekualkhemi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-03-2013

Armor stacking Nasus.

Flakkie

26-03-2013

Renekton. I was 2/0/2 Zed, vs 0/3 Renekton (just outplayed with jungler early).

I was 40 creeps ahead too, 1v1 he still owned me.

Arch Banterer

26-03-2013

Well as an AP mid I choose cass. Pre 6 you destroy him with your poke and after that you should have such a lead that it's a cape walk. The only times I struggle with him is when he gets fed top lane and I have to pick up the pieces. A fed zed you need a Zonya's for the passive when he ults.

Other champs I would consider are vladimir because of his sustain and you just W whenever he ults.

Ivonbeton

26-03-2013

I'd pick Gragas.

WP Trakulis

26-03-2013

Diana. Have never lost to a zed while playing diana. And when usually i see a zed i insta-lock diana mid. Early on tnx to diana nerfs you will have some problems. But once you hit like lvl 8 u can just start engaging him over and over with blue buff.

SGTQuackers

26-03-2013

Incorporate Armor into your build.
Armor and Health counter AD
If he gets more penetration, more armor.

Ardrasath

26-03-2013

I can confirm that Nasus works well against him.

Darth Allios

26-03-2013

i play zed a lot and i have problems only with rumble kayle vladimir

SXLightning

26-03-2013

TO counter zed, play someone with sustain or another ad mid.

Jarvan can be a good counter at mid since his Armour and high burst. gragas and ryze maybe? since a ryze can stack up to 200+ armour and just laugh at zed, and the shield he get from the item that you have to stack up, 30% of ryze mana is probably 1000HP use that to counter zed ult.

Don Eulrich

26-03-2013

maybe try fiddle...3sec cc when he ults you+ no ability to cancel your leech is pretty much not a fun lane for zed, only problem is he pushes way harder than fiddle

Edit@above: most people tend to forget that ryze is anything but tanky early game, if you lane him against burstheavy chars you might get into more trouble than you can take (though he can push most meele based champs from the lane very fast due to his high early dps with the q) - and he has the same prob as fiddle vs zed, he just canīt push all that much.