Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

promotion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevalTOR

03-21-2013

h1, i have a problem with promotion on pbe server, summoner name - devaltor, playin 5 more games n nothin happenin.
sivir's def - gold 4th

Aurelyce

03-21-2013

It is known that the promotion system is bugged every now and then. Sometimes, the solution is to wait a few days.

DevalTOR

03-21-2013

lol =\ all time, when im login in il see window with "series update: you have been unsuccessful in completing your series." when i clicked on league in my profile, il see not gold 4, plat 1st miss fortune's weaponmasters, n im in plat 4th

DevalTOR

03-21-2013

after this lagg w/l 7/2 n i cant to be promoted on gold 3rd >:-(

Aurelyce

03-21-2013

PBE is not perfect, and that is because all the new things are tested here. Sometimes, bugs come around. It's our job to find those bugs and eliminate them. So please have patient, things will work out

DevalTOR

03-21-2013

lol win 1 game n im gold 3rd with promotion to 2nd

Newb

05-31-2013

i have this too