I want to zoom out further!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CLT Heart

20-03-2013

When I'm in game I find it difficult (especially when on the purple team) to land skillshots with certain champs (lux ulti, cait ulti, nidalee javelin and so on), isn't there a way to zoom out more?
Thanks in advance

RitO PlS nO neRF

20-03-2013

Get a better computer/screen.

Azhiva

20-03-2013

this might sound like a stupid question but, you do know how to unlock your camera dont you? If not, you can do it by pressing Y and pan the camera by moving the mouse to the edges of your screen ^^

CLT Heart

20-03-2013

Haha yeah I know how to unlock camera
I have a pretty new computer, I can play when setting everything to 'very high' and it runs smoothly with 30/60 fps
so I don't think it has to do with my pc or monitor (which is also HD)
All I need to know, is there a way to zoom out any further? I prefer playing on locked camera mode so i don't have to move the screen all the time it's just annoying to every time unlock my screen when i have to use an ability with high range
but thanks

Azhiva

20-03-2013

then as far as i know you can't really zoom out further... However I would recommend that you leave your camera unlocked and get used to that mode, because you will start automatically panning to look at the edge of the range of the ability you're casting, thus removing your need for less zoom.

Sevaara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rannbjer View Post
Get a better computer/screen.
This makes absolutely no sense at all. There's a fixed cap on the zoom limitations in the game so how would changing your computer and/or screen make any difference? If you're referring to resolution, it makes no difference. I guess the only difference you will see is that you can probably see a little bit more to the left and right of the screen but not much at all. On top of that, you can get a slightly bigger minimap. I played on a laptop with the stand 1366x768 resolution and now I play on 1920x1020 on my PC, there's no difference.

pyeriv

20-03-2013

higher res

sollniss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-03-2013

Zooming out more would give you an unfair advantage. If you, by any chance, find a way to do this, it would be considered cheating.

Also regarding unlocked camera, that advice is dumb, and only noobs play with locked camera.
Doesn't change the fact that purple side is in an extreme disadvantage regarding skillshots.
Moving down to move your camera is MUCH MUCH more unnatural than moving up. You also have the HUD in the way.

Azhiva

20-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollniss View Post

Also regarding unlocked camera, that advice is dumb, and only noobs play with locked camera.
Dude, before dissing someone else's post, read it first and make sure you understand it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollniss View Post
Doesn't change the fact that purple side is in an extreme disadvantage regarding skillshots.
Moving down to move your camera is MUCH MUCH more unnatural than moving up. You also have the HUD in the way.
No one is discussing this.

Nidalee sucks

20-03-2013

more zooming is considered cheating