Best AD mid champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brotector

20-03-2013

Ok so im playing lol for 3 years now and I just recently started loving ad mid champs because it is alot of fun and easy early game adainst ap characters.

I love Talon, Zed and Khazix.

Can you please recomend a few other viable ad mid characters. Thank you in advance.

Laks0n Vell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-03-2013

Just because it is not in the meta does not mean it is not viable. Every AD can effectively mid, expect carries, even they can, but in higher tier games they get shut down easily without the help of support. Best AD heroes to be played mid are assassins, after them come bruisers. Basically any AD with a gap closer/disable is welcomed in the mid lane (or frowned upon by the enemy)

The easier AD heroes I would recommend for you to try out on mid, apart from the 3 above are:
panth, lee sin, wukong, quinn, jarman, jayce, vi

So try them out, and see if you like it.

Howler

20-03-2013

Sivir can still mid :P

Huge nuke.
Spellshield.
LOLOLOL what's an Orianna ulti ? :P

Brotector

21-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lileli View Post
Sivir can still mid :P

Huge nuke.
Spellshield.
LOLOLOL what's an Orianna ulti ? :P

Smart smart

Maponus

21-03-2013

i just say fiora she just kicks nearly every ap in mid
and the ones named above are all very good

and i really like panth mid because he got the same tool as tf so he is a strong ganking
lanebully because his spear on 2 sec cd hurst so much if your a low hp ap mid champ

bigromain

21-03-2013

Pre S1 there was always a ADC mid, then came the times of magic, but i still destroy mages with Ashe mid

Pros:
_Saying "Hello" with a crit and a Z make them sh** their pants, this is so fun, srsly.
_The slow is great, pre 6 most AP aren't able to burst you down, so many trades end with you running after them, shooting arrows in their knees.
_Z out poke most of them
_E is used at full potential (rivers, jungle)
_After hitting 6 you can shoot ult top or bot with decent precision or simply kill your opponent before the end of the stun because not many AP gets early armor.

Arpen marks and quints
mana regen / lvl seals
mr or mr/lvl glyphs

JoxerTM

21-03-2013

Personally I don't play him, but lately I've seen Zed pwning mid against a variety of champs.

Action Alet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-03-2013

You can play every bruiser with high early burst and a gapcloser mid. Some ADCs are also viable, like Graves, Twitch or Cait.

Nawatani

22-03-2013

Oh, I remember my first 200ish games of this game when I was playing MF mid only, baiting people at lvl 6 with clarity and they thought I had no mana and bam ult cya in next life, such good non meta times

Arheida

23-03-2013

Best AD mid? Well, it strongly depends on your opponent.

For melee APs I'd go Fiora / Lee Sin, as they both benefit strongly from being matched with melees and have very reliable gap closers. They both can't be dived easily and deal tons of sustained damage which is the key factor there.

For ranged APs I'd go Ashe / Kha'zix. While Ashe has some good poking potential to make up for ranged mid, she also has her ultimate - perfect ganking tool (can even surprise Morgana with that). Hawk Shot allows her to scout her buffs making counterjungling even harder for the enemy. Also don't forget that being in the middle allows her to land her ultimates more precisely, when setting others lanes up for a kill. She has the worst damage output of all ranged ADCs at the moment so mid's kinda the only place I'd play her. I'd put APC on the bot lane then. As for Kha'zix - he's pretty much broken atm and has almost mana-free, riddiculous burst techniques, great farming tool and idiotically long leap - perfect for closing the gaps or making them bigger. Even better for roaming purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawatani View Post
Oh, I remember my first 200ish games of this game when I was playing MF mid only, baiting people at lvl 6 with clarity and they thought I had no mana and bam ult cya in next life, such good non meta times
Clarity bait? Wow, that's an entirely new thing to me