Did not receive response from the server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azzeca

20-03-2013

So my problem is i can't even enter the game i patched it everything was ok. But when i log in my name and password this is what i get " Did not receive response from the server " . I followed Riot's advices and tried them out but it didnt work repaired it turned off everything but still can't log in. So please if someone can help me I'll be very thankfull. I saw some guys having the same trouble over at NA server but didn't got anything from them.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg hehe.jpg (103.9 KB, 1320 views)

Roberh

20-03-2013

Same problem here. If it helps, I'm playing from a restricted connection using a VPN. It used to work until now. Plus, I can connect if I do it from another place and the VPN works as well. I think it's a problem Riot has with VPNs

WeisserWerWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-03-2013

I had the same problem until just a minute ago.
Couldnt login into EU West Server after Patch the whole day receiving the error message posted here.

I also have LoL version for the PBE server on my Laptop.
After updating the PBE server client i was able to connect to EU West like usual.

Maybe this can help some of you summoners out there.

~WeisserWerWolf

GossipGirlxo

20-03-2013

I have the same problem : I cant login to my account : Here is my ICSI Netalyzr http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...e14a-4288-ae8d

Azzeca

20-03-2013

I found my solution guys. So LoL is connecting with the servers through Internet explorer. I found out that my IE8 was working offline unexpectedly http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913620 this will help you i fixed my IE and I logged in. Good luck to you )

Padywan

24-03-2013

For some people, the IE connection solves the problem.
It wasn't working for me, so I reinstalled LoL and I was able to Log In normaly, Hope that helps!

kaktus1995

29-03-2013

Guys i solved problem just Go to Control Panel>Internet Options>Connections tab>LAN button. Clear the checkmarks in the Proxy section, Apply/OK out.

NevadaKnight

30-03-2013

i tried everything but it dint work...i repaired, reinstalled....and did the internet explorer thingy...and still nothing...please help

UpsClaz

30-03-2013

yea i have this problem to.. also i got in game but just played 2 games... now back to the same i did alot of things u guys recomend but dont work

GaN Levitate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2013

same problem here