Lifesteal Quints on Adc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turamura

19-03-2013

So the last tournaments I saw more and more people taking Lifesteal quints on their ad carrys.
My question is, are they really good, or just in certain matchups ?
Thanks in advance

ShakeNBake EUW

19-03-2013

they give good sustain in lane phase when paired up with a Doran's Blade.

they outscale AD quints pretty quickly.

so yeah, they're pretty good :3

not so useful in a kill lane tho, but work great on late-game hyper carries who are weak in lane phase, and just need the sustain to afk farm.

lightfantastic

19-03-2013

Pretty good, I use it more often now so I can get IE quicker without having to worry about getting a vamp scepter along the way (which is 800 gold!)

Scaelon

19-03-2013

Don't like them. Remember that others can see your AD. If you're using life steal quints in a lane where 1) you are stronger you give up that strength a little in favour of mid-game stats or 2) in a lane where you are weaker they can automatically engage you and win (the run down the lane and kill kind of thing).

Good Guy Prodiac

19-03-2013

In my opinion they are good if you have to play defensive on botlane. On Kog'Maw or Vayne for example, you won't be able to outtrade a burst combo like Taric/Graves. So you just sit back and farm and vamp up the harrass. If you are playing the burst combo, you should go AD though, for higher burst.

DustyCD

19-03-2013

Ive found life steal quints to be useful against really bad match up such Ezreal playing against Draven as shaken babe said it give you better sustain so that extra damage the cleavers do you can life steal that damage.
Im gold player.

KoreanSuperstar

19-03-2013

I've used lifesteal quints for a while now, and I feel like they are definitely worth it.

Halp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-03-2013

1 point of Lifesteal got expensive in s3 so Lifestealquints are quite cost efficient. As always % based stats are weak early on and get stronger as the game progresses.

Towjow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-03-2013

They're okay, I still prefer flat AD quints though.

TaXoRo

19-03-2013

Pretty good if you can't trade or agaist a poke combo.