Snowball and carry champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bills

19-03-2013

tips?

Howler

19-03-2013

"smurf"

And you need advice on how to carry? ...

babakitien

20-03-2013

katarina and akali are for me the bests snowballing champion in the actual meta... actually every "strong" assasin could be great to carry a game, maybe you should take a look to fizz, its an underrated champion with a HUGE potential of snowballing and carrying

Khazador

20-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by babakitien View Post
katarina and akali are for me the bests snowballing champion in the actual meta... actually every "strong" assasin could be great to carry a game, maybe you should take a look to fizz, its an underrated champion with a HUGE potential of snowballing and carrying
I agree, but it really depends on the situation, like it always does. I had 34 kills with Fizz yesterday, but were not able to fully carry the game, because the enemys had pushed our lanes far too much. We were always in the defense due to all the super minions. I believe a bruiser would be more effective to carry the late game.

FriedBeaver

20-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khazador View Post
I agree, but it really depends on the situation, like it always does. I had 34 kills with Fizz yesterday, but were not able to fully carry the game, because the enemys had pushed our lanes far too much. We were always in the defense due to all the super minions. I believe a bruiser would be more effective to carry the late game.
Lulz clicked downvote instead of quote, sorry.

IMO mobile assassins with resets are the best carries in solo q.

en0nadmIduP

20-03-2013

pick a lategame champ.. learn how to play it and win the lane with it.. and you can carry all the game..

aka its nice but if they have a cc comp your good as nothing in tf
same for cata

Sarpoh

23-03-2013

I'm more of a farm- and carry type, ex. Nasus, Irelia and Singed.. The "snowballers" tend to get dunked by hard CC (Kata, Akali etc), and are therefore pretty situational. For the lower skill levels those two are still really great, altough my favs in that category would be Fizz and Riven.

deluX0R 133

26-03-2013

Jax snowballs pretty epic too. If you manage to get farmed/fed on an early Hextech/Trinity/MercTreads combo, you are an unstoppable killing machine.

But yeah. Pretty item dependant, so if you fail, you will neither do damage nor be able to tank.