Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.04 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaskade inc

03-18-2013

Hard nerf on J4 and Singed. Made me O.O

ILikeJigglypuffz

03-18-2013

Singed is too harshly nerfed. Why does Riot go overboard with nerfs so much...? They should've left his ap ratio as it was -.-'

AskenTuga

03-18-2013

Hey, all of you realize that:
-Trinity Force
Total cost reduced to 3843 gold from 3903 gold~

-Zephyr
Recipe changed: Stinger + Pickaxe + 725 gold = 2850 gold (total cost unchanged)
Attack Damage increased to 25 from 20

AND

-Warden's Mail
Attack Speed reduction reduced to 15% from 20%

-Randuin's Omen
Attack Speed reduction reduced to 15% from 20%

Are kinda of a buff to Irelia because she always wants to rush trinity, zephyr has a great attack speed to stack with the true damage, the ad will help even more and Warden's Mail and Randuin's Omen are a weaker counter to her

Zahkriisos

03-18-2013

no nerf for akali yet this champ is so simple broken u cant engage her with ignite or either u must bie executioners calling or morellonomicon but if u buy those items this champ will simple put her w and own so u will need a vision ward

yeah Oh yeah

03-18-2013

Hi Riot,

You still forgot to fix one serious bug.
People can still invite a partner for SOLO RANKED QUEUE!

For example in my last game.. one Bronze III player invited a Gold V player to play as his duo partner! I cant stress enough how "balanced" that game was.

Now please fix.

iRirichiyo

03-18-2013

Will people banned/perma banned just for being toxic and NOT trolling games, be able to become unbanned with the new chat restriction filter?

Zahkriisos

03-18-2013

Quote:
yeah Oh yeah:
Hi Riot,

You still forgot to fix one serious bug.
People can still invite a partner for SOLO RANKED QUEUE!

For example in my last game.. one Bronze III player invited a Gold V player to play as his duo partner! I cant stress enough how "balanced" that game was.

Now please fix.

they could simple not allow you to invite highter-lower tier player for example a diamond player can play with a bronze player and cary him a game easy but this matchmaking is kinda bad

Reaverliff

03-18-2013

Would like some new Magic Resist items, since they removed Force Of Nature. It's a lot harder to build Magic Resist now and days.

Pizzasnurr

03-18-2013

I like the Elise part. But singed is getting hit pretty hard imo

Enteros

Recruiter

03-18-2013

I play LOL since 2010 and my main is Lux, and I say she is OP, even if you need skill with her, she is ultra OP..... She need nerf...