"GG WP EASY"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uncommon Dandy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-03-2013

When the hell did this become a thing? Why is there a "wp" in there? It's like saying "You are incredibly skilled but YOU SUCK AHSAHDJADHJKASHDJKAHD". It's like serving a delicious plateau of caviar and then spitting in it.

It's either gg wp or gg easy (unless you are bipolar, in which case, seek help). Pic unrelated.

Name:  Imagine+a+fight+between+the+two+most+prominent+male+champions+_744ff74f4f1090fa4e502d756a0056ac.jpg
Views: 1213
Size:  14.0 KB

Edit: And to be clear, I hate people that say "gg easy". I am simply amazed by the amount of stupid that goes into people that say "gg wp easy"

RQiFudge

18-03-2013

I don't get people saying easy after a win anyway. That's like kicking your opponent when he is down already. Even if it was easy, and by all means you can think it is, but don't ever be such a ***** to tell that after a win -_-

Dzioobasek

18-03-2013

and how exacly word spoken in game affects your life? I say not at all.
It was easy for him - ok - press play again and so on.
I dont like situation when somebody feeds on purpose in aram game and say 'its only aram'
on normal game we can hear 'its only normal, go play ranked tryhard'
now best - on ranked we hear 'its only a game'
so in many situations we can hear sth that pisses us off but all we can do is report or ignore it.

Uncommon Dandy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RQiFudge View Post
I don't get people saying easy after a win anyway. That's like kicking your opponent when he is down already. Even if it was easy, and by all means you can think it is, but don't ever be such a ***** to tell that after a win -_-
Yes, I know, people that say easy are the scum of the earth. But honestly the thing I can't get is the "wp".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzioobasek View Post
and how exacly word spoken in game affects your life? I say not at all.
If it is insulting, it will affect you negatively, unless you are an emotionless robot.
Quote:
It was easy for him - ok - press play again and so on.
But not before pressing "report". Someone in the tribunal will find it pretty easy to press punish, amirit?

Quote:
I dont like situation when somebody feeds on purpose in aram game and say 'its only aram'
on normal game we can hear 'its only normal, go play ranked tryhard'
now best - on ranked we hear 'its only a game'
so in many situations we can hear sth that pisses us off but all we can do is report or ignore it.
Did you even read my post at all? I wasn't complaining about the scum that say GG easy. I was merely amazed at the amount of stupidity that can go into one phrase. Saying "wp" and "easy" at the same time is just monstrously stupid.

Arkblue

18-03-2013

It's a matter of taste,that some player lack.
This said, the summoner code basically provides only some directions, and it's up to the playerbase to decide what is bannable and what is not.
GGeasy is borderline bannable, being often related to other cases of flaming or blaming.
This said, while some people claim that people only report and ban that because they are butthurt, some people also report their teammates for that.
Even when I am premade on skype with someone, I warn them NOT to write gg easy endgame, even if it was an easy game.

Also, do you realize that , if you had an easy game, your mmr is so low that you are considered on the same level with those players that gave you an easy victory?

ElementFreak

18-03-2013

I just say gg or wp if someone on enemy team was afk.

Nikkibenz

18-03-2013

i find it quite normal to say either gg or wp after every game, no matter how it ended. If it was a good game for me and the enemys played also decent, gg or wp, simple.

if the game was really ****ty i dont say anything

Dzioobasek

18-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign619 View Post
If it is insulting, it will affect you negatively, unless you are an emotionless robot.
If you take seriously words from kidz in game then i have advice for you mister: Stop playing.

Uncommon Dandy

18-03-2013

Quote:
If you take seriously words from kidz in game then i have advice for you mister: Stop playing.
"Go f*ck yourself and I hope you die of cancer and your whole family".

Now obviously, you won't take that sentence seriously. I mean it's just a retard being mad and flaming you, right? Well the thing is, even if you ignore it and deal with it, that's still negativity being flung towards you. You are going to have negative emotions about it. You may chose to not manifest them. You may chose to cover them up. But they are THERE, affecting you in a negative way.

Some people will deal with it, others will not. The point is that if someone insults someone, they will feel bad regardless of context (no one appreciates insults).

Error 4O4

18-03-2013

GG = Good Game
WP = Well Played

I fail to seem the harm in saying to the enemy team that they played well. I rarely say it sarcastically and never say "easy" unless it's a complete joke and the enemy team are friendly and not unaware of a joke. The most important thing I can't stress enough is that 8/10 "GG WP" is something to just accept and look over, the winning team are saying you played well, which is the same as GG anyway, so why get mad if it's two extra letters that mean the same thing.

Saying "Easy" or "EZ" is a complete d*ck move, but it can be used in a joking manner, it's really about the game at hand, and the people in the game.