1 in 5 games is a client crash upon "summoning" - Server side prob..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verified user

20-04-2013

My average ping has gone down from 450 to 300-350. I have been able to play in custom games with no problems (one or two game bugs sometimes). Not sure about pvp though, anybody still having problems with the 100% in queue games?

Lemmiwinkz

20-04-2013

same problem and i am euw

Its McGee

20-04-2013

mine doesnt even connect to the loading screen, it just says game in progress. when i restart the client it asks me to re-connect but it wont let me :/

Krilltuska

21-04-2013

Well at least ping has gone down a little bit, its now 300+. Seems like april 22nd on full fix looks promising. Lets hope it keeps going down the next few days

LePetitCaporal

21-04-2013

Why do you guys persist?
Just wait for April 23th or 25th.
Meanwhile, instead of getting reported for DC, go play DOTA 2 on East Asian server with 100 ping....

Krilltuska

21-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LePetitCaporal View Post
Why do you guys persist?
Just wait for April 23th or 25th.
Meanwhile, instead of getting reported for DC, go play DOTA 2 on East Asian server with 100 ping....
I dont really play i just go on time to time and check the ping in custom games, been playing a lot of gw2 since my ping there is just 200. I have only played my first game today for about a month now after seeing that the ping has gone down to a "playable" range. I dont know if the crashing is still there, but im assuming it is still there until the ping has completely gone back to the way it was.

Krilltuska

21-04-2013

Ping has gone down to 190 for me. I still dont know if the crashing is fixed as i have not played enough games yet. Anyone else still experiencing high pings?

EDIT: Nvm 190 ping only lasted one game :[ back up to 340. I guess its a sign that it'll get fixed soon D

Krilltuska

22-04-2013

Hmmm...seems like the crashing is still there. I crashed during loading screen came back tried to reconnect my ping was back to 450+ :/

LePetitCaporal

25-04-2013

So, no update?

Krilltuska

25-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LePetitCaporal View Post
So, no update?
nope no update :[ for me my ping is back to 450 our only hope now is to wait for cable smw4 to be fixed so far TE North and EIG are running but etisalat internet traffic does not go there. According to wikipedia (i know its not a reliable website) the estimated time of restoration is April 26th. The only problem is smw4 havent released a official statement on when it'll get fixed