Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

logg in

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I SummonYourSalt

03-16-2013

hi riot, I waited in the queue for about 2 hours, and when i finely got in, I wanted to change my ingame name and guess what, the game exited to update my ingame name, and now i must wait for about 1 hour more.

it should be a option if we want to relog now or later, now i cant play the beta to support u guys

Woeterman

Recruiter

03-17-2013

Quote:
minimiri96:
hi riot, I waited in the queue for about 2 hours, and when i finely got in, I wanted to change my ingame name and guess what, the game exited to update my ingame name, and now i must wait for about 1 hour more.

it should be a option if we want to relog now or later, now i cant play the beta to support u guys

Why do you want to change your name? It's beta.. You are supposed to test stuff. For anything else you should play on the normal servers.

24Seven

Recruiter

03-17-2013

What testing purposes does this thread have? Because seems to me that this is just QQ...

Neverworld

03-17-2013

Oh my freakin gosh. You change your name in PBE? Serious?
Has nothing to do with Riot and Riot is not responsible for your strange ideas.