Kitae bloodrazer and BotrK stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samsung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-03-2013

Do the two items stack? It says both Unique passive, but it doesn't state a name so I don't know if they stack or not.

THanks in advance

Fightastic

16-03-2013

They do ATM. No clue for the next generation ARAM map though.

BenRize

18-03-2013

well eveni if so .... can you buy kitaes and blade of the ruined king in the same gametype ?? ... because kitaes is only n dominion.... and blade only in summoners rift ..... but i dont know about the 3 v 3 and aram map....

Dun Baloo

18-03-2013

Kitae's Bloodrazor is only available on Dominion. BotRK is available in all modes except Dominion. So I have no idea if they stack, because you just can't build them both in any mode ever.

Critmaster2000

18-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dun Baloo View Post
Kitae's Bloodrazor is only available on Dominion. BotRK is available in all modes except Dominion. So I have no idea if they stack, because you just can't build them both in any mode ever.
You can build them both on Proving Grounds (aram map).
Tried it on Warwick and it was pretty good. Bloodrazor + Botkr + tank items + ww ulti= win

Dun Baloo

18-03-2013

Right. There's a mistake on the wiki : Kitae doesn't appear on the items for the Proving Grounds, but it says in its own page that it is available on PG... I'll signal it.

NazGuLPT

21-05-2013

Madred's Bloodrazor was simply a fine and a core item of warwick, combining with wits end was marvelous, but now its hard and expensive build a "passive magic penetration" WW jungler since there is no equal and evolutiorary item such as MBR, so my question is simple: why dont u add Kitae's bloodrazor. tht is more liking? now i feel dificult jungling with WW, at least for my style...