Ping Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rzorsteam

15-03-2013

Hello.

I want to say a few things and while I'm typing this in fury, I will try not to rage.

Ever since the patch right BEFORE season 3, I've been experiencing severe ping problems. Now, I have been researching a lot about this and found out the problem is NOT on my side.

I have a perfect and stable internet connection. 4-5 bars constantly. I am not able to switch from wireless, but it should't be needed since I've been playing with wireless for over one year. IF the problem would be on my side, I would drop out of Skype calls with my friends. When I play and talk on skype, the skype call is unaffected, while in game my ping is jumping from 250-900. This is unplayable.

I've seen people with the same problem as me and it's extremely frustrating. I want a straight answer from Riot telling WHY the **** this is happening. It is only happening in League of Legends. No other game.

So PLEASE Riot, why is this happening? I love League of Legends, but this makes my favorite game unplayable and it drives me insane.

Thanks for your time. Any help is appriciated.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

baconssarnie

17-03-2013

Submit a ticket with support, you're more likely to get a response than here.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home