How many LP do you get per win?

1-10 8 42.11%
10-20 4 21.05%
20-30 4 21.05%
30-50 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Why so low LP???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dapiglet

13-03-2013

hello,

okay so I am in Bronze 4, just promoted from Bronze 5. Im bronze 5 i was getting like 20-30 LP every win, but since I am in Bronze 4 i only get below 10 or sometimes 11!! So can anyone please explain what is wrong? i have lost one or 2 games since my promotion so there is nothing wrong with my 'Hidden Elo' i think. Pleas help

thanx!

carpinttas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-03-2013

three things:
- the firsts ranked game you win a lot and lose a lot of LP so you can quickly go closer to your true Elo.
- the amount of LP you get right now is not the same everyone gets in bronze IV. that's not how it works.
the LP is calculated by your MMR + your team's MMR vs the enemies MMR .
- people who duo a lot and get higher or lower from it will have weird LP gains, it's the system trying to put you where you belong. many times people get carried by their duo, then they start winning 1 or 2 LP per win, and losing 20 or 25 LP per loss.

I think your case might be the first case? you were winning a lot of LP and losing a lot of LP. then after a few games (you advanced division) you started winning and losing less LP...

That's how the system works, in your firsts ranked games your LP changes a lot, and the more you play the less it changes, (up to a point of course).

Dapiglet

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpinttas View Post
three things:
- the firsts ranked game you win a lot and lose a lot of LP so you can quickly go closer to your true Elo.
- the amount of LP you get right now is not the same everyone gets in bronze IV. that's not how it works.
the LP is calculated by your MMR + your team's MMR vs the enemies MMR .
- people who duo a lot and get higher or lower from it will have weird LP gains, it's the system trying to put you where you belong. many times people get carried by their duo, then they start winning 1 or 2 LP per win, and losing 20 or 25 LP per loss.

I think your case might be the first case? you were winning a lot of LP and losing a lot of LP. then after a few games (you advanced division) you started winning and losing less LP...

That's how the system works, in your firsts ranked games your LP changes a lot, and the more you play the less it changes, (up to a point of course).
Thanks for this answer, but I win more than i lose and i still go down the ladders... this makes no sense at all and i think i need to be in silver or something

Im4everalone

02-04-2013

depends, sometimes 6 lp, but mostly win around 20 lp and lose 10 I'm a lucky guy