Free Pantheon Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daklha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-01-2011

I have a friend who hasn't played League of Legends for a couple of months and he just got an e-mail from Riot Games asking him to please return. In exchange he would get a free Pantheon skin. He logged back in and entered the code and got a free Pantheon skin indeed.

Now is my question, can I get a free skin also for playing every day? Or do I have to quit LoL also for a couple of months in order to get a free one?

LazySnorLax

28-01-2011

Awesum i want thiiiiis

CanusIn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-01-2011

im playing everyday and got that email too and now got the pantheon skin (had pantheon already)
but maybe its because of my us account. don't know

Daklha

28-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by C****In View Post
im playing everyday and got that email too and now got the pantheon skin (had pantheon already)
but maybe its because of my us account. don't know
That friend of mine also has a US account, it might no idea either. I meanwhile found Luxxie's thread about this, but seems like he doesn't know that much either yet.

Reclusiv

28-01-2011

Its just dumb. After 3 months of being innactive you are getting free pantheon with a skin.
All I understand from this is Riot wants all of us to make smurf accounts, level them to lv5 and then... leave it. After 3 months, the code you can use on every account you want (so for example, on your main account). Also there gonna be plenty of codes on ebay etc, cause probably most of ppl wont come back to game, and 'free panth+skin' code is great opportunity to get few euros 'back'.

imo they should make something else to get players back, its just unloyal vs people who actually play the game and support/pay for the skins.

Draega

28-01-2011

it seems that those who haven't played for a while on the us get this since i got it on that account too since i haven't played for a long time on it and i used the code on my eu account and worked

Thalius

28-01-2011

This is so unfair... I'd do anything else to get a pantheon skin but they give it to ppl who don't even play BIG QQ not fair!

VileEvil

28-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalius View Post
This is so unfair... I'd do anything else to get a pantheon skin but they give it to ppl who don't even play BIG QQ not fair!
Where's the problem if they doesn't play?

LazySnorLax

28-01-2011

I wantz i wantz

Lisjak

28-01-2011

I'm also thinking about quitting LoL. Seems like they want us to leave.