ADC? Twitch or Corki?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoKFidus

13-03-2013

Good morning. I want to buy a 3150 IP ADC but i'm split up between Corki and Twitch. I main Vayne as an ADC. I used to main Shaco, so i kinda know how to gank/surprise my enemies.

I've heard that Corki needs Triforce to be able to do much dmg. But triforce is quite expensive, while Twitch builds as a regular ADC?

So which one do you suggest?

JohnZz I

13-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKFidus View Post
Good morning. I want to buy a 3150 IP ADC but i'm split up between Corki and Twitch. I main Vayne as an ADC. I used to main Shaco, so i kinda know how to gank/surprise my enemies.

I've heard that Corki needs Triforce to be able to do much dmg. But triforce is quite expensive, while Twitch builds as a regular ADC?

So which one do you suggest?
Twitch works well all game, while corki scale best late.

But i think Corki is alot more fun to play ^_^

I think Corki's the best, you dont have to buy Tri.

Randomizah

13-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staghorn View Post
Twitch works well all game, while corki scale best late.

But i think Corki is alot more fun to play ^_^

I think Corki's the best, you dont have to buy Tri.
It's the other way around.
Corki is okay all game.
Twitch can't do jack until he's at least lvl 3, is insane midgame and still really good late.

Both are great, as far as I'm concerned, and it's really all about personal preference and playstyle.

Twitch and Vayne aren't a lot a like, but neither are Vayne and Corki.

Twitch can fight from a safe distance and has huge steroids he can benefit from.
Corki can (dis)engage on command, fights from a medium range, but his max damage comes at short range, which is where you do NOT want to be as an ADC.

EvilPolitics

13-03-2013

I like Twitch a lot more, so much fun in lane! Also really good through every stage of the game. His ult really wrecks a team and he can win his lane really hard. He also has a lot more options to play with since he has his stealth, a lot of times you can backdoor a turret or backdoor the enemy adc during a teamfight.

You can also jungle with Twitch, pretty good clear speed, good ganks and scales very good into mid/late game.

Coriki used to be my favorite in S2, but they nerfed him really badly. I just never really injoyed playing him after that. Its not that he is bad or something, I just dont find him to be strong at any stage of the game and he just isnt that much fun anymore.

XATABON

13-03-2013

In curent meta adc witout escape = perma deadman
Corki have escape+true damage+ op burst
Twith 1 stun and dead

Sarras

13-03-2013

If you are very good with positioning, and play in a level that is either so low that the enemy team is too dumb to focus you, or so high that your own team knows how to protect you, Twitch absolutely rocks and can decimate the whole enemy team with his ulti.

However, mistakes are punished severly since Twitch has no quick escapes and is VERY squishy. 1 stun and dead sums it up

AeonNinetyTwo

13-03-2013

Twitch. Lategame might be even better than KogMaw, bc he can hit all champions and even his early is ridicilous.

Massacrul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-03-2013

1. Corki is bad in season 3, his season 2 builds don't work anymore. Buidling him as an Caster is pretty bad right now, so you should build something different than trinity force, focusing Corki on auto-attacks. But there goes his 1 of the lowest ranges.
2. Twitch have GREAT power in early levels, and is imho the 2nd strongest late-game carry. With good positioning, if you use your R - you simply melt enemy team health bars. (1st is imho vayne, 3rd kogmaw)

About Twitch - just remember to MAX E as 1st, then Q, W as last. Simply try to poke enemy on lane with 2-3 auto-attacks and then press E. Or use W on them along with auto-attack and then E, and repeat.

Gryphken

13-03-2013

I had the same dilemma a few months ago, my solution is... get them both! They are not that expensive.
Corki is fun to play and once you are fed, oh boy! So Corki is more like BOMBARDEMENT!
Twitch is also fun but in another way and you got stealth. So it's a more sneaky approach.

I would put them both on the same difficulty level and moste of the time I get a equal count of kills, if you have a good support that is.

Statikk Shyv

13-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomizah View Post
It's the other way around.
Corki is okay all game.
Twitch can't do jack until he's at least lvl 3, is insane midgame and still really good late.
Twitch has the highest lv1 burst for ADCs mate.

Expunge ftw.

EDIT: Highest possible Expunge damage al lv1 is 130, did it get nerfed recently? I really thought it was higher but I don't tend to read Twitch patchnotes cause it's not one of my ADCs anyway.