I called MID FIRST

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BRawn767

10-03-2013

This is ****!!

MrDieth

11-03-2013

Yeah, people should really stop doing that. typing it faster shouldn't give you more rights then someone higher in pick.

It's complete bull****

JoxerTM

11-03-2013

You're lucky. In my case it was I called bot first (which was not true, but okay, I play only for fun so I don't care) then when I changed to another lane - we had Karthus bot as a carry.
Don't ask me how that ended up, just please don't try to play that yourself.

In any case Riot can make a solution to this. By marking players randomly - 1 top, 1 jungle, 1 mid and 2 bot. They can agree afterwards who'll play what lane and what role if they're not comfortable with the matchmaker suggestion - in some cases the suggested bot laners for example will go bot if needed etc. but at least there won't be any more of "my DSL is faster than yours plus I was the first one who copy/pasted MID in the chat!".

OzlotheMoose

11-03-2013

More players should introduce themselves and state their preferred lane/s and so you know all of your strengths to begin with and work around it, instead of shouting a lane and thinking that garentees it. Compromises must be made to build a good team that you are all happy with. If your champ is banned or picked, don't rage quit and give up, there are enough champs out there that can be very much alike with one another so see if you can choose a similar champ or even a counter to your lane opponent if you can.

Unfortunately so many people are so arrogant to think they are best player EUW etc. and will refuse to compromise. So it's up to the reasonable ones of us to do it :/

LEE SIN N REPEAT

11-03-2013

You can't expect that in lower Elo or even in normals...
All you can do is playing whatever's left and cheer them up as much as possible - as soon as you get into higher elo this will change ._.

zebiextee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2013

go play draftmode.
Problem?

LadyChatterley

11-03-2013

I always recommend my team to let me play either of two positions...cause I am bad at the others but if they insist, well i just can try my best, if I get owned and flamed then its like "i told you" and ignore

As it is support or jungle I usually dont have problems though

Pastrel

11-03-2013

NICE!

LadyChatterley

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebiextee View Post
go play draftmode.
Problem?
Problem?
Problem is 3 people "I mid/top/whatever" and the first one in pickorder locks in, the next one also and flamewar is on, no one dodges, feed/trolling is what follows, 2 jerks refuse to surrender though its 1/20 and so you waste between 25 and 35 minutes of precious time

Unfortunately there is no "immaturity check" for this game.

Pastrel

11-03-2013

Goood