Shaco....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHappyWhale

08-03-2013

I am considering buying him, but I'm curious. Is he good? What items do you get? Thank you.

C4bal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2013

shaco is totally useless now,
DO NOT BUY

midnight illusio

09-03-2013

Shaco is only good if you are willing to put in hours and hours of fails in order to learn him, and even then he's a risky pick. How it works is, if you do well in the first 5 minutes, your team will probably win within 20 mins, but if you fail, you are out of the match and reduced to split pushing the rest of the game. That said, a good shaco is one of the scariest things to face, because he can appear out of nowhere and no matter how many wards you put down, he will find a way around them without getting seen until he's right next to you. Added to this he is one of the few champions left who can solo drake at level 6, so yeah, if you are good with him, you can do very well in any game.

MaxiBe├ža

09-03-2013

The Q nerf tuned him down a lot. I dont see why cuz he wasnt that played anyway.

He is very hard to play right and master. He's also a very bad teamfighter.

Now the best he has to offer:

Shaco can gank any lane, no matter how warded it is.

He is really fun to play, specially AP Shaco in dominion, huge troll for the enemy team and very efective at capping (dont play him AP on SR). When i wasnt lvl30 i played AP Shaco a lot and he is by far the champion with whom i have caused the most ragequits, he's totally obnoxious.

You can shutdown many junglers with him on SR. Only Lee sin will almost always straight rape your face, but ive won that matchup as well.

After laning the key is splitpushing. He cant teamfight very well so that strategy helps. Other good splitpushers like Pantheon, Shen, or TF are good counters for this.

So basically, camp lane by lane until your whole team is really ahead. Splitpush after laning. GEEGEE

Check UPDATED S3 guides for him, itemization is now different.

C4bal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

the bad thing bout shaco is that he deals no damage and is pretty squishy no matter how you build him (talk about ratios... heh as next to none).
so if you can make your enemy surrender at 20, its all good.
but most enemies know that shaco falls off and will not surrender.
so IF you MUST play him, try to feed your lategame monsters like ahri, olaf, tristana