Lee sin trinity force

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bowlie

07-03-2013

Everyone says this is a terrible build, but why? the phage, sheen, and whatever the other thing is are all good items on their own, and for another 3 gold, why not ?

ShakeNBakeUK

07-03-2013

too expensive, doesn't benefit from all the stats on the item, doesn't have low enough cooldowns to continually proc sheen effect, too squishy etc.

v1rtue

07-03-2013

It's not terrible, but there are better items. BT is stronger if you're after damage. Mallet is stronger for utility.

0800 AFK FARM

07-03-2013

You're paying for the AP that is wasted (none of Lee's abilities scale with AP, only AD). AttkSpeed is not needed due to his passive. MANA should ring alarm bells. Better off building a Frozen Mallet than trinity, more health - 10 less AD in return for 500 more hp. Still get passive Icy which is really only the reason trinity would be useful to Lee.

bowlie

07-03-2013

The manna is useless, but how is attack speed? my most sucessful build was all attack speed with bloodthirst and sheen, exactly because it meant I made full use of his passive

ShakeNBakeUK

07-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlie View Post
The manna is useless, but how is attack speed? my most sucessful build was all attack speed with bloodthirst and sheen, exactly because it meant I made full use of his passive

this will only work at very low skill levels.

en0nadmIduP

07-03-2013

if you whant the burst power and attackspeed just go for bt+swordoff divine