Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwsomeKiller0

01-10-2015

Quote:
Ex Vi:
I did exactly as W03T3R said.
I mounted the league of legends dmg file, I then moved the league of legends icon to the applications folder.
But when it is copying it gives some kind of negative sound, and then when i try to open it it says it is damaged and can't be opened.
This is exactly the same error I get when I try to open the icon directly without moving the icon.

I got a macbook pro retina 15 inch, with OSX 10.8.5 Lion.
Anyone has a clue what is going on here ?

Thanks in advance,
Ex Vi.
That can be the fact that your settings are wrong.
You can change them in system settings>Security>change to open "overall"
If this doesn't work, it might be your firewall which is the problem.

AwsomeKiller0

01-10-2015

Quote:
W03T3R:
try do the next thing go to 'finder' > 'League of legends' (click on it) > you drag the lol icon under it 'applications' and than should it work. because my problems was i always clicked on the icon instead of drag it to my applications

Sorry for my bad English but i'm just trying to help you guys

The problem is that my LOL already is in my application folder.
I tried to open it in the applications and it still doesn't work.

AwsomeKiller0

01-10-2015

This is the console when I open LOL using UserKernalLauncher

Last login: Sat Jan 10 19:05:19 on ttys000
andreass-air-2:~ andreaswingqvist$ /Applications/League\ of\ Legends.app/Contents/LoL/Play\ League\ Of\ Legends.app/Contents/MacOS/UserKernelLauncher ; exit;
logout
( ERROR)[19:06:27.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile(const std::string &, const std::string &, RADS::Common::IGetFileProgressCallback *const, const bool, const bool, bool, std::vector<char> *): perform request failed with code 6
( ERROR)[19:06:27.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile(const std::string &, const std::string &, RADS::Common::IGetFileProgressCallback *const, const bool, const bool, bool, std::vector<char> *): Retrying after failed attempt 1
( ERROR)[19:06:27.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile(const std::string &, const std::string &, RADS::Common::IGetFileProgressCallback *const, const bool, const bool, bool, std::vector<char> *): perform request failed with code 6
( ERROR)[19:06:27.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile(const std::string &, const std::string &, RADS::Common::IGetFileProgressCallback *const, const bool, const bool, bool, std::vector<char> *): Retrying after failed attempt 2
( ERROR)[19:06:27.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile(const std::string &, const std::string &, RADS::Common::IGetFileProgressCallback *const, const bool, const bool, bool, std::vector<char> *): Failed on /releases/Maclive/system/filelist.versioninfo
( ERROR)[19:06:27.000] HRESULT RADS::UserKernel::Application::DownloadFiles(bool, bool &, bool &amp: Failed to download the filelist.versioninfo file. Make sure you are connected to the internet: (0xc1e90004)
( ERROR)[19:06:27.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile(const std::string &, const std::string &, RADS::Common::IGetFileProgressCallback *const, const bool, const bool, bool, std::vector<char> *): Retrying after failed attempt 1
( ERROR)[19:06:27.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile(const std::string &, const std::string &, RADS::Common::IGetFileProgressCallback *const, const bool, const bool, bool, std::vector<char> *): Retrying after failed attempt 2
( ERROR)[19:06:27.000] HRESULT RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile(const std::string &, const std::string &, RADS::Common::IGetFileProgressCallback *const, const bool, const bool, bool, std::vector<char> *): Failed on /releases/Maclive/system/filelist.versioninfo
( ERROR)[19:06:27.000] HRESULT RADS::UserKernel::Application::DownloadFiles(bool, bool &, bool &amp: Failed to download the filelist.versioninfo file. Make sure you are connected to the internet: (0xc1e90004)
End

Seems to be a failure to the network HTTP connection

My brother tried to open LOL using mobile connection and that works.

SMILEOSV

01-11-2015

Having the same issue now i cant even download the game from the site. Cant open the loader aswell please help?

Xephylos

01-11-2015

Same problem here.

The logs indicate that lol tries to download a file from http://l3cdn.riotgames.com which is unavailable.

Xephylos

01-11-2015

Seems like they screwed up their DNS.

Use google's DNS as workaround. Worked for me: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/3Oxpdvsr-download-webpage-error-cant-download

CptFixit

01-11-2015

As Xephylos points out, yes, use the Google DNS servers.

and I cannot believe how many people have been running the game from the .DMG That's like always running a game from the CD/DVD

Trollkeks66

02-22-2015

For mac users:
you need OSX 10.7.5 or newer! Otherwise the Error "unspecified error occurred. please ... " can't be fixed
I will now install OSX 10.8 for 19,99€ and then I will tell you if it works!
I hope that the few who have this error after trying to fix it with all other methods can fix it after installing the new OSX

I'm sorry for my bad english! I'm German !