Surprise Rework of Taric... :O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Needle Jet

03-03-2013

OK so a rework of Taric that i wasn't expecting... Here is me thinking OMG where did the mana regen go... then i played him, and his lane pressure early on is pretty much the same as a support, you stun the enemy and your carry kills them. then we got into hyper lategame (where even the support has a full build) and i was unkillable...
So I decided to test a theory, in his current state taric can build up like ryze: RoA, Muramana, Iceborn gauntlet etc. and deal Tons of damage because of that new passive, and also be unkillable.
I think Muramana AP Taric is going to become a surprise terror

Inaphyt

03-03-2013

Yea how are you going to get max stats on a tear with taric will take 40 minutes or longer, the change doesn't change much because correct me if i'm wrong the changes were to make taric less of a lane bully early on, the armour aura changed that but now taric is more deadly in melee range no? it's the same story with just stats changed around except taric can contribute more to a kill now.

Needle Jet

03-03-2013

oh maxing the tear? easy, its just like alistar, you use your abilities quite alot anyway, you just have to avoid using them all at once ^^

Inaphyt

03-03-2013

Yea i find it taxing maxing out a tear with ryze spamming non stop...

ShallowMusic

03-03-2013

just upgrade tear to sword asap, you get stacks by autoattacking

Kalarath

03-03-2013

slight extra damage on a support with slow MS and Attack speed, yeah totaly worth stacking mana

v1rtue

03-03-2013

Muramana isn't worth building on Taric.
It takes too long to stack up, and it's almost dead weight before it's stacked up.

Needle Jet

03-03-2013

muramana on taric if you are playing a sololane or jungle is worth it, he gets tonns of damage from the mana particularly if you are making yourself tanky with rod of ages and Iceborn gauntlet, and of course his stun can proc the bonus damage ^^