Ashe frost shot +volley +boots of swiftness +enchant furor how it it as adc ashe??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skills

03-03-2013

Title says it all thanks ^^

RazYNWA

03-03-2013

Berserker Boots imo, you need Attack speed which is vital for the late game.

ShakeNBakeUK

03-03-2013

Boots of Swiftness probably overkill.
You already have the slow to kite far better than any other ADC.
She also really needs all the dps she can get, because she has no real steroid ability.
So another +1 for Zerk Shoes.

Furor is good on any ADC, but it is quite expensive, so only buy if you are far ahead really. I prefer the flat +15 move speed myself, I find it much more effective for avoiding being engaged on etc. Furor doesn't really help with that because it only works when you land an attack. It's better for chasing though, but that's about it.

Skills

03-03-2013

yeah maybe even without boots of swiftness it will be able to kite almost any other lane oponent i guess

Good Guy Prodiac

03-03-2013

Complete overkill. Berserker Greaves are better for DPS and your slow is so high that you dont need Boots of Swiftness. Furor is OK, but homeguard is usually better.

Skills

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeNBakeUK View Post
She also really needs all the dps she can get, because she has no real steroid ability.

Furor is good on any ADC, but it is quite expensive, so only buy if you are far ahead really. I prefer the flat +15 move speed myself, I find it much more effective for avoiding being engaged on etc. Furor doesn't really help with that because it only works when you land an attack. It's better for chasing though, but that's about it.
Guess so thanks for the quick reply bro ^^

Kameh

03-03-2013

Missleading post ... move along now ....

Someone forgetting the mastery points that give you nearly the same effect as furor on a critical hit ...(double furor ftw)

Ty , shake. I have to be the worse AD carry with 1000 ranked games into my belt . :|

ShakeNBakeUK

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameh View Post
Someone forgetting the mastery points that give you nearly the same effect as furor on a critical hit ...(double furor ftw)
the mastery points you are talking about affect attack speed, not movement speed.

smurvenzijnblouw

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeNBakeUK View Post

Says it all <3

Paradajs

03-03-2013

RUNANS HURICANE!

seriously, with thius item ashe can kite 3 enemies at the same time