Attempting to reconnect every 5 seconds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enyras

02-03-2013

Allright since 3.0.3 came out i noticed few issue:
After champion selection, on the loading page, my client automatically shut down and close itself.
In game: i keep having 108-500 ms (Only on LoL, no issues at all on other games) my games keep crashing and the attempting to reconnect keeps showing up.
I turned off windows firewall, and the attempting to reconnect keeps showing up but "at least" my game is not definitely crashing...
Ms are fixed to 100-150 but at least my game does not freeze at all.

Does any1 have some suggestions or news abour it?

Zyxio

02-03-2013

I'm sorry to tell you this, but there's nothing you can do to fix that. I spent most of today and yesterday trying to pin-down the issue and I got to the conclusion that the problem is isp related.

I have been talking to people with that problem (lets call it the 303 problem) and so far everything a user can do fails to fix that, clean lol reinstalls on clean installs of windows did nothing to alleviate the problem, installing lol to different pcs on the same network also proved to do nothing, the difference between people that have the problem and the one's that don't is only the ISP.

So far no RED has even acknowledged the issue (Maybe they have the whole tourney thing and the ranked lp bugs occupying their workforce).

What can you and I do? Nothing.We just play the waiting game.

Dr Exlerth

Wrenchman

02-03-2013

Where do you guys live and what ISP are you using?

Zyxio

02-03-2013

adsl24 (yes, the name of the isp) - uk

Enyras

03-03-2013

adsl Italy

x Saber Chan x

03-03-2013

I played for 2 years without ANY problems and now it happens right after the patch

Tyrannicide

03-03-2013

This can't be ISP related, it will be related to the client as it closes the league client, gives incorrect ping readings (As in game i had normal ping of 40-50 but on the load screen it said 100-150 without fluctuation, it stayed the same) and then also gives bugged out items (for me the giants belt has no picture, just silly things like that). ISP would also effect other games and they all work fine. All this kicked in from patch 3.03 so obviously that would have something to do with it. Since riot cant patch without breaking atleast one thing.

Sk1es

03-03-2013

same problem here guys.. hope they fix this fast..

RakshirX

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarina View Post
I played for 2 years without ANY problems and now it happens right after the patch
Exact same situation. I've been posting about this for 3 days, and submitting logs, and I've not received a response from any officials on the situation. They're going to lose a dedicated paying customer if they don't straighten this out.

Enyras

03-03-2013

bump _