Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

won 9 out of 10 provisional matches got placed in silver 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPro

06-26-2013

Lol I didnt do so good. I have won 4 out of 10 of my games and got placed in Bronze III.

PowerageEU

07-01-2013

I have made a new acc at EUW. Lost first 3 matches because of dced ppl, then won 7 in a row, I have got placed in Silver 3. So maybe hot streak and looses because of afkers or disconnected ppl count to a result too. Because it is pretty unfair if you have won 4 matches and get Bronze 3 and I have won 7 and get Silver 3. Or maybe the whole system just generates random division for everyone lol.

What I want to say, that RIOT should write, how things are really implemented, ppl still just dont know how this system works, and are only angry and spam these forums everyday.

DeDerpinator

08-31-2013

Quote:
SainLez:
just dumb won 8 out of 10 placement matches and carried every single game

places me in silver 2 dafuq

not to mention the 2 games i lost it was 3v5 and 4v5 with a caitlin wich manage to go 0-10 within 15 min

edit: there were also 2 4v5 games from the start wich i completely won myself

Won only 7 out of 10 got placed to Silver 1. I guess its completely random

ThugLif3071

09-02-2013

My first try on ranked i won only 4 of 10 games and got placed in Bronze 1

Finished placement games yesterday.

Awakes

09-02-2013

I Won 7 of 10 games.. got placed in silver 5. had a pretty damn good KDA.. I think its super random!
Didnt play anything preseason!

Nukyancestral

09-02-2013

I won 3 out of 10 got placed in bronze 2 lost every math since went bronze 5 , learned to play in 1 week by watching streams , gathered runes , read guides for 2 days and 3 weeks later i went silver 1 (yes prety damn fast,almost didnt lose a match) also mained 1 lane for that Purpose - adc (Vayne,Caitlyn)

Anyway its not random i think and its just a suggestion not sure rly its about mmr depends vs who u go mby not only gold is possible but plat too .. if u go with a premade diamond u will face first game gold players and go up after each game i believe its about mmr ,atleast i have no other reasanable explanation how Froggen has his main in Dimond 1 and got 2 alts in 1 week in Dimond 1 too with only 70 ranked games played overall and Dimond 1 ... He does duo with another Dimond so on provisional he faces high Divisions i think either he gets placed in Gold 5 and skips 4-3-2 because of mmr or he just gets placed in higher Division

hàzë

09-03-2013

9 out of 10, straight to gold. Tho this was before leagues/tiers, back when we had elo. After provisions mine was 1455, gold began from 1450 iirc.

KMT Liquid

09-03-2013

Quote:
KoZeBaMsEn:
i won 10 out of 10 got placed in silver

and then ive lost about every game since, cause i keep getting only trollers on my team.

Sounds more like, I won 10 games by RNG and then lost every single game cause im actually not good enough for my current elo, dropped mmr and now I play with my elo (bronze).

PowerageEU

09-03-2013

I won 7 of 10 and got Silver 3, I know a guy who won 7 of 10 too and got Bronze 2

PickaKill

09-03-2013

The ranked system is ****. Period.
Most of lost matches have been people afk or feeding one of the lanes.
Its all luck or carrying yourself with tanky champions.

Even winning 4/5 matches in a row points are **** and your bound to loose them all in one game, which likely is not even your fault.