Quinn Combo + Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrek Is Lyf

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Anyone know a good combo with Quinn, ability wise and a strong build?



Thanks :-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grashnuth

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Q-W-E and ulti when u can, u can build her like u want, she can jungle,top,mid,adc ofc. so just experiment. ^^ she can be bruiser or adc


kinda like jayce


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrek Is Lyf

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorridMatec View Post
Q-W-E and ulti when u can, u can build her like u want, she can jungle,top,mid,adc ofc. so just experiment. ^^ she can be bruiser or adc


kinda like jayce
Isn't her W useless active? Only when used to face check? Ofc the passive


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grashnuth

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince PK View Post
Isn't her W useless active? Only when used to face check? Ofc the passive
yepp, its good for the passive. im not a pro player, but seems W is good to max after Q.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrek Is Lyf

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorridMatec View Post
yepp, its good for the passive. im not a pro player, but seems W is good to max after Q.
Max Q? I seem to be maxing W and E


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadkaiser

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Whenever I'm adc I'm paranoid, like REALLY paranoid, so maxing W first makes sense, as it's NO cost, has a reasonable cooldown for the utility it offers laning, and passively buffs your all in Ultimate which is insanely underestimated. Q after that for it's range and utility in softening incoming damage or peeling, and E is mainly used for the mark and re-positioning/wall jumping, not for damage alone. By the time you hit the mid game you'll have something a lot of teams need before a teamfight breaks out. "vision" comes in handy hunting down fleeing enemies too with a tag team activation or avoiding baits.