Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sunday Dom Tournament, Win RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylian

Recruiter

02-28-2013

Sundays at 18:00 CET there is a Dominion tournament. First place is 3200 RP plus the Triumphant Ryze skin, second place is 2400 RP, third 1600 RP and fourth 800 RP. Usually, not that many teams sign up, so you will probably win some RP if you win your first two games. Sometimes winning just the first game is enough.

Sign up here: http://4pl.4players.de/index.php/en/gameview.summary/39/League_of_Legends.html

Step by step guide to form a team and sign up and check in:

First, go here: http://4pl.4players.de/index.php/en/gameview.summary/39/League_of_Legends.html

Select language at the top left corner. You may choose between German and English. Once you've done that, select "Register" to the right, or "Login" if you already have an account. All you need to enter is an e-mail, account name and password. Once you've done that, you should get a mail in order to finish your registration.

Now, you should have an account. Log in to your account. Done? Good. Now you need to connect your LoL Summoner name with your 4PL account. Under where you see private messages there's a button called "My 4PL" or "Meine 4PL". Press it. Next, there's a number of tabs, one called Game Accounts. Select that one. Select LoL Summoner-Name and enter your name. Make sure it's exactly the same as the one in game, it would be silly to be disqualified over a simple spelling mistake. Done? Nice.

Now it's time to form a team, if you don't already have one. If you want to join a team instead of forming a team, jump to the next step. To form a team, press "team" next to profile. Select enter a team name and team tag and select "create team". Once you've done this, you might want to select a password to join the team. To do this, go to "data" and enter a password in Access password.

To join a team, go to the teams page and select "Join team", or "Team betreten". Enter the access password, if any. There you go, now you're part of a team!

Now I will tell you how to sign up and check in for the tournament. You can sign up at any time, but you can only check in 30 minutes before the tournament starts, that is, 17:30 European Central Time. To sign up, select "Sign up" in the tournament overview page, select your team and sign up. Only team captain(s) and orga(s) can do this. I recommend that you do this well in advance, just to be sure. At 17:30, you should check in. To do this, go to the tournament overview page and select either "Sign up" or "Check in", and proceed to check in. To make sure you're checked in, go to "participants" and look for your team name. It should say that you're checked in. Do note that the site can be slow and it can take a moment before it's fully updated.

There you go, now you should be ready to play! At around 18:05, tournament tree should be up, so check who you're against and challenge them. It's a good idea to join the Dominion chat room (called "Dominion&quot to stay in touch with the other tournament participants.

Any questions? If not, good luck and have fun, summoners!

Rewenger

Recruiter

02-28-2013

What's the deadline for team registration? Game mode - draft pick?

Sylian

Recruiter

03-01-2013

It's tournament draft. You need to register the team before the tournament starts. Last minute registration is often possible, but it's better if you register early.

Rewenger

Recruiter

03-03-2013

Damn. Half of my team lies wrecked and uncapable of playing. D=
Hope there will be some other tournaments later.

Sylian

Recruiter

03-03-2013

The tournament starts in about 10 minutes. Not many teams today, so you will probably win RP if you win your first game!

@Rewenger: Have you considered taking in subs?

Rewenger

Recruiter

03-03-2013

There is not very much people speaking my language and capable of playing dominion relatively well. =)

Sylian

Recruiter

03-09-2013

New chance tomorrow! Last week, two new/inexperienced teams got 4th place and 2nd place, respectively. To be honest, the overall quality of the Dominion teams have been rather low recently, which is a shame. On the other hand, that also means that it should be easier to win RP, as long as you have some luck with the seed. If you lose in the first round, then that means that you haven't lost much time, so why not give it a shot?

Also, remember to use five Revives. Also, you should probably ban Kassadin if you're second pick.

Sylian

Recruiter

03-16-2013

New chance tomorrow! Last week, a team with 0 revives got 4th place. You can do better! Pick Revive, play well and hope for a good seed.

Triplestorms

03-27-2013

Hi Sylian, Longgggg time no chat. I see you still play Dom . I just came back from like a 8 month vacation from LoL
I heard from Chronicle that dom is dying though but are there any good teams that are need another member? Free RP is always a good thing

Sylian

Recruiter

03-30-2013

New chance tomorrow!

@Triplestorms: Hey, yeah, well, I still play in the tournament. Normals Dominions are not that fun for me anymore, there's very little challenge there. Most high elo Dominion players have quit Dominion, so yeah, it's a dying/dead game mode, at least competitively. I still play in the tournament though. I'm still waiting for some new team to rise up and surprise us with their skill, but that doesn't seem to happen. I also don't really get why not more people play, it's so easy to reach top 4 these days, I've seen teams with barely any Dominion experience do it. Would be nice if more teams played.

Anyway, anyone interested should consider signing up!