Lebranc Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morviuz

25-01-2011

Hello. I've decided to create a Lebranc guide because she is my main and i've seen so many players that fail playing her. This make me sad. I hope this guide helps them to understand Lebranc and makes other people like her like i do.

Lebranc is an AP champion and is the best escaper in game because of her teleport spell that can be used twice if u use ur ulti after 1st teleport granting u a high chance to escape.

Summoner spells

Ignite : it is very important when u want to kill a target. After using W Q E R u will get on cooldowns making you unable to kill or defend urself ( if ur target survives ), ignite can give u the damage that can kill the target or get his hp go very low so the target will retreat.

Exhaust : since exhaust was changed, it helps you greatly when u fight with champions like tryndamere/twitch/teemo that hit a lot and can kill u before u finish using ur spells.

Abilities

Sigil of Silence - LeBlanc projects an orb towards her target, dealing 70/110/150/190/230 and marking the target for 3.5 seconds. If the target takes damage from one of LeBlanc's abilities, the sigil will trigger, dealing 20/40/60/80/100 magic damage and silencing the target for 2 seconds.

This spell is the most important and deals most damage. If you use it then you use ultimate you deal a very high amount of damage.

Distortion - LeBlanc rapidly moves to a target location, dealing 85/125/165/205/245 magic damage to nearby units. In the following 3 seconds, she can activate Distortion again to return to her starting location.

This spell makes Lebranc very hard to gang and it deals a high amount of damage if you rush to kill your target.

Ethereal Chains - LeBlanc flings illusionary chains towards a target location. If it hits an enemy unit, it will deal 40/65/90/115/140 initial magic damage and slow their movement speed by 25%. If the target remains shackled for 2 seconds, the target takes an additional 40/65/90/115/140 magic damage and is unable to move for 1/1.3/1.6/1.9/2.2 second(s).

Before using Ethereal Chains, teleport next to your target. Make sure that no minions/monsters stay in front of your target before using spell. Keep following your target or stay close to her for 2 seconds to activate the stun.

Mimic - LeBlanc can cast a more potent version of the previous spell she cast.
LeBlanc can cast the previous spell she cast. The mimicked spell deals 10/25/40% increased damage.

Mimic is the key to rule. U need to choose 1 of 3 ultimates :
- Sigil of Silence - use this ulti when u want to deal a huge amount of damage
- Distortion - use this ulti when u are ganged or u need to escape from a chaser.
- Ethereal chains - i suggest to not use it because 1 chain is enough, u better focus on the other 2 ultimates.

Mirror Image - When LeBlanc is brought below 40% health, she instantly becomes stealthed for half a second. When the stealth fades, she creates a Mirror Image that deals no damage and lasts for up to 8 seconds. This can only occur once per minute.

When mirror image appears...send her to run in a different direction. This will help u escape if the enemy follows your clone. Beware, unlike morde/shaco/annie clones/pets, this image can't deal damage.

Masteries

As Lebranc, i suggest focus on damage masteries because cooldown/mana regen is not very important in late game.

21/0/9

Get all the ability power and bonus damage you can from masteries. Mana regen is unuseful in late game because of your ulti that will have no cost and only 1 archangel staff can grant you all the mana and mana regen you need.

Runes

Marks - AP
Seals - AP
Glyphs - AP
Quintessences - AP
All you need is AP in order to kill fast without being killed.

Items

Early game

Doran's Ring + 1 Health potion

Stay on your lane as long as you can until you have enough gold to pui Tear of the goddess.

Mejai Soulstealer - I suggest to not buy this item very fast, 1st check your enemy playstyle. If you can receive kills very easy and a lot then buy it. If it is very hard to kill and you get killed, i suggest dont because is a waste.

Sorcerer Shoes - u need spell pen to deal as much damage as you can to your target.

Late game:

Archangel Staff x 2
Rabadon's Deathcap
Abyssal Scepter
Deathfire Grasp

Note: Abyssal scepter is optional, if you are very good at killing and you get ur Mejai Stacks to 10-20 then dont buy it.

Note: Deathfire grasp is useful against tanks and is good at the beggining of your attack. Just press 1, use it on ur target then start using W Q E R.

Gameplay

Early game

Lebranc is a good mid lane champion and is good at other lanes too. Check your teammates before chosing a lane. Midlane grants Lebranc fast Gold and XP farm but low kills making your Mejai to get stacks hard. Other lanes help you get ur 20 stacks very easy if you and your teammate are very good together and play as a team.

If you go midlane, get Sigil of Silence / Distortion ( helps at harrasing).
If you choose other lanes, start with Ethereal Chains ( helps with the stun/slow and gives you a nice FB if you focus same target).

Until you get your ulti, you will be very weak, i suggest play defensive until u get ulti then start killing. Always have at least 1 rank in Distortion to easily use ethereal chains or to escape.

Late Game

With your spells ready and with a high amount of AP, you will be a killing machine. Just make sure you are not hit by a stun/surpress/silence/immobilize when you attack. One of this can make you a free kill for your enemy.
Never focus a tank. If you are 1v1 against one, then do so:
- use deathfire grasp then a fast ethereal chain
- keep distance and use distortion and sigil+ulti sigil to damage him

Do this a lot and you will kill him. If you have problems keeping distance, then use ethereal, then when it ends use ulti ethereal.

Spell Leveling

Level 1 - Sigil of Silence
Level 2 - Ethereal Chains
Level 3 - Sigil of Silence
Level 4 - Distortion
Level 5 - Sigil of Silence
Level 6 - Mimic
Level 7 - Sigil of Silence
Level 8 - Distortion
Level 9 - Sigil of Silence
Level 10 - Distortion
Level 11 - Mimic
Level 12 - Distortion
Level 13 - Ethereal Chains
Level 14 - Distortion
Level 15 - Ethereal Chains
Level 16 - Mimic
Level 17 - Ethereal Chains
Level 18 - Ethereal Chains

This Spell LvL up is mostly for fast damage, if you want to help your team mates kill...then take ethereal chains rank 5 before distortion.

Tips and Tricks

1. Use Distortion to teleport and damage your enemy and to position your ethereal chain, then go back.
2. Keep harrasing with Distortion/Sigil of Silence then teleport and use ethereal to surprise and kill your enemy.
3. Mirror Image is good to make your enemy leave the turret to attack, use it as an advantage.

Play good and you will have a high score and you will have a lot of fun with this champion.

I hope this guide helps you in your gameplay. Comments and discussion are welcome.

Morviuz

GIANTS FastDra

26-01-2011

nice guide but this is a spanish forum

Néfisis

30-01-2011

Esta guía es pura tontería, ni caso le hagais U.U. 21 maestrías ofensivas? Que te pillas, penetración de armadura? mayor daño de autoataque o crítico? con LeBlanc?
Todo runas de AP? LeBlanc no tiene tan buen ratio de AP, y le renta mejor sacarse el AP de los items y meter runas de regeneracion de mana o de reduccion de CD. Y no digamos los items, full AP, 0 supervivencia en un heroe MUY blandito. Y para acabar la guinda del pastel, mid con LeBlanc, que farmea de culo, pushea por el estilo y tiene problemas con heroes que harrasean bien como Lux, Ryze o Heimerdinger. Lo dicho, ni caso.

Skullcandy

30-01-2011

In your ratation you mimic etheral chains Oo quit playing her rofl